Chord Mojo(1) DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆
Oct 8, 2016 at 7:52 AM Post #23,764 of 42,759
I would've suggested USB audio player pro, but if it can't output audio via USB it seems like a waste of money or time downloading or buying it.

Oct 8, 2016 at 7:54 AM Post #23,765 of 42,759
HTC one as ? One max ? M7 , M8 ?
As far as my HTC one max is concerned , it doesn't audio output via usb . Even though it's on firmware version 5.02 .
Mr. Phone /Bluetooth knows !

Oct 8, 2016 at 9:18 AM Post #23,767 of 42,759
wait before ordering the Lavricable, let's see if others confirm/deny first:

picked up my Mojo, iPhone and Lavricable today, connected everything as usual and... the iPhone (tried Korg and CanOpener) can't see the Mojo anymore: only available output is "Speaker" :-/
has Apple blocked third party chips in iOS 10?
It's because they don't function properly. There's been too many cases of the same thing said over and over (I was one of those cases), maybe it's time the link gets removed from the 3rd post?

Oct 8, 2016 at 9:40 AM Post #23,768 of 42,759

Yes it's only when using Mojo. My other DACs are not affected.

Very unusual behaviour. My poor Mojo.

Dont worry, if i use my mojo on windows 10 via roon and load up youtube page it stutters and then i get loud static glitchy sounds. love windows! 

Mine did that recently when I was listening and I loaded a webpage that auto-ran a video.

Mojo seems very sensitive. I still love the thing though.

By the way is your Mojo working with Win 10 update. Some people reported their Mojo stopped working. (I tried Win 10 for just under a month and rolled back to Win 7. I had a BSOD and an involuntary re-boot in Win 10 within thirty days. Plus I couldn't run Nvidia DSR. I had to let go of Win 10.)

Oct 8, 2016 at 9:59 AM Post #23,770 of 42,759
Are you not running Roon in exclusive mode? Or are you running older hardware? Both scenarios could cause issues, but the most obvious one to me would be to make sure exclusive mode is enabled :)

Oct 8, 2016 at 10:11 AM Post #23,772 of 42,759
Anyone got any examples (hopefully in pictures) for a transport dedicated smartphone (in small footprint) to use solely for mojo transport?

Oct 8, 2016 at 10:40 AM Post #23,775 of 42,759
Not that small - my fingers have to control it! And i have to find it in my pocket :grin:
I can control this while walking. Im walking, jumping on trains and getting in taxis 3 hrs a day

Users who are viewing this thread

Back