Chord Mojo(1) DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆
Apr 4, 2016 at 6:17 AM Post #15,286 of 42,759
First day of using the phone/mojo out doors and on the train. The pair is working but its heavy and when I put my stack in my jeans I accidently am changing the volume somewhat too easily. The pros well the pair do sounds good together, lots of bass slam now. I can easily change the volume by pressing on my jean. A volume lock would have been a good idea.BTW in jean pocket the Mojo gets really hot.

Apr 4, 2016 at 6:51 AM Post #15,287 of 42,759
First day of using the phone/mojo out doors and on the train. The pair is working but its heavy and when I put my stack in my jeans I accidently am changing the volume somewhat too easily. The pros well the pair do sounds good together, lots of bass slam now. I can easily change the volume by pressing on my jean. A volume lock would have been a good idea.BTW in jean pocket the Mojo gets really hot.

Is that the Mate 8? does it work well with the mojo?

you should use a VERY large pair of jeans to be able to put both in your jeans without trouble....with mate 7 alone it was already slightly bothering

Apr 4, 2016 at 7:00 AM Post #15,288 of 42,759
Is that the Mate 8? does it work well with the mojo?

you should use a VERY large pair of jeans to be able to put both in your jeans without trouble....with mate 7 alone it was already slightly bothering
Yes, I went through four new phones within four difficult days. Then ran into this phone. Every music app works on it.Yeah I carry this stack plus a Note 5 and backpack.

Apr 4, 2016 at 7:39 AM Post #15,290 of 42,759
Ok so I was looking at the CanJam pics. http://www.hifiplus.com/articles/canjam-socal-2016-report-part-2/
I noticed a case that chord has released or made for the mojo

Sorry if I missed this. I read through the post couple of pages. And could not find where this case was talked about so I am wanting to know if anyone knows where they are selling them. Sorry if this is a repost

Hi they are currently in production now and will be available in May. I'm sorry they have taken so long but we wanted the tooling to be just right. We know that any company can bring a case for mojo to market so we had to make sure that ours would be good enough that every one would like ours best.

Apr 4, 2016 at 8:41 AM Post #15,291 of 42,759
Hi they are currently in production now and will be available in May. I'm sorry they have taken so long but we wanted the tooling to be just right. We know that any company can bring a case for mojo to market so we had to make sure that ours would be good enough that every one would like ours best.

Are you going to make a case for those of us that will buy the SD-card module please? We would possibly need another design that covers both Mojo and module. Please, please?

Apr 4, 2016 at 8:46 AM Post #15,292 of 42,759

Dear friends, kindly share me links to buy lightning to micro usb silver cable to connect iphone directly to mojo.
Any one who has experience with that silver cable? Is it really worth to buy?
Thx so much for the support.

Here are the direct links as they are no longer in the third post.

Lavricables:

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Pure-Solid-Silver-Lightning-to-Chord-Hugo-Mojo-interconnect-cable-Iphone-4-5-6-/172046678763

L-19 cable:

http://penonaudio.com/L19-Lightning-to-Micro-USB

Many members have reported that they work fine and have been happy with them. Only you can decide if they are worth it or not.

Can you feedback to me about this, please:

The 3rd post is continually being modified, but the links are there, still (differently-formatted, but absolutely still there, with pictures now). If these are not displaying correctly, I need to know!
confused_face.gif

OK, I can see that x RELIC x's L19 link is working, so I'll go ahead and re-instate that. I hadn't linked the L19 because the previous PenonAudio link for the L19 was dead, when I was updating that section of the post, a few days ago. But please, everyone, let me know if there are any problems with any of the other CCK cable links. Anything within a spoiler, that's blue, is a hyperlink, and I've hyperlinked the cable pictures themselves, as well.

I've also requested Phil (Custom-Cables) and Drew (Moon-Audio) to send me pics of their various device-cables, appropriate for Mojo use, and will be adding these to the various sections of post #3, as and when I receive them.

Apr 4, 2016 at 9:03 AM Post #15,293 of 42,759

I noticed a case that chord has released or made for the mojo

Apr 4, 2016 at 9:43 AM Post #15,295 of 42,759
Originally Posted by Mython /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I've also requested Phil (Custom-Cables) and Drew (Moon-Audio) to send me pics of their various device-cables, appropriate for Mojo use, and will be adding these to the various sections of post #3, as and when I receive them.

Thankd you for this Mython. Yesterday I requested some CustomCable cable photos and it seems no one noticed.

Apr 4, 2016 at 9:51 AM Post #15,296 of 42,759
Hmm.. Thinking of purchasing a Mojo, the only thing that stops me is the lack of balanced configuration. But all the stellar reviews have me questioning if that's a factor even worth being concerned about.

Apr 4, 2016 at 10:06 AM Post #15,297 of 42,759
Hmm.. Thinking of purchasing a Mojo, the only thing that stops me is the lack of balanced configuration. But all the stellar reviews have me questioning if that's a factor even worth being concerned about.

If you haven't done so, already, please read the section 'Regarding Mojo's Output Stage' in post #3

It covers a lot of ground, including the reasons why Mojo is a single-ended rather than balanced configuration.

Apr 4, 2016 at 10:22 AM Post #15,299 of 42,759
If you haven't done so, already, please read the section 'Regarding Mojo's Output Stage' inpost #3

It covers a lot of ground, including the reasons why Mojo is a single-ended rather than balanced configuration.

Nicely organized! There's such a wealth of info there, and now easier to access/read. I'd recommend this particular section on the output stage to every curious potential owner.

:beerchug:

Apr 4, 2016 at 10:31 AM Post #15,300 of 42,759
Would people recommend this as a desktop setup over a CA Dac Magic Plus -> Schiit Asgard 2? I'm more of a knob kinda guy but if the performance is a LOT better, then
the Mojo would probably make more sense for me (I already have the CA Dac Magic Plus though so Asgard 2 would be only 300$ dollars)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back