Chord Mojo(1) DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆
Jan 22, 2016 at 9:56 AM Post #9,753 of 42,759
Note 5 is much better than the dx80, I'm selling dx80 now, it's a POS

note 5 will go down much faster than dx80 because of that flawed technology behind display. Those freaking super amoled thingies will have ghosting in less than a month. Such a dissapointment, I really wanted to get one and enjoy it. 

Jan 22, 2016 at 10:00 AM Post #9,754 of 42,759
note 5 will go down much faster than dx80 because of that flawed technology behind display. Those freaking super amoled thingies will have ghosting in less than a month. Such a dissapointment, I really wanted to get one and enjoy it. 

I've used the note line ever since it came out... Never had display issued, in fact my 2k display is awesome and flawless... Lol

Jan 22, 2016 at 10:13 AM Post #9,757 of 42,759

Strange........I've had my Note 5 for over a month ............let me look for some 'ghosting'

Nope.........can't see any

Jan 22, 2016 at 11:05 AM Post #9,758 of 42,759
talking about ghosting on a tablet size handhelds... really?

I've used the note line ever since it came out... Never had display issued, in fact my 2k display is awesome and flawless... Lol

Strange........I've had my Note 5 for over a month ............let me look for some 'ghosting'

Nope.........can't see any

open an entire white page at max brightness. It should be easily visible. Blue LEDs die out faster.

Jan 22, 2016 at 1:22 PM Post #9,760 of 42,759
I have had Mojo since Tuesday and charged it for three times, and all three times took a lot more than 4 hours for the small white indicator to go out, yesterday it took 6 hours and today it has taken 5 hours and it's still charging. The chargers I have used include iPhone charger and USB 3.0 port on my laptop. Did anyone have similar experience? 

Jan 22, 2016 at 1:25 PM Post #9,761 of 42,759
  I have had Mojo since Tuesday and charged it for three times, and all three times took a lot more than 4 hours for the small white indicator to go out, yesterday it took 6 hours and today it has taken 5 hours and it's still charging. The chargers I have used include iPhone charger and USB 3.0 port on my laptop. Did anyone have similar experience? 

laptop/pc ports are slowwwwwwww

Jan 22, 2016 at 1:35 PM Post #9,763 of 42,759
thought USB 3.0 could provide 1A current? when charging iPhone, the USB 3.0 port was a lot faster than USB 2.0 port. It may not be the case when charging Mojo.

And then why using iPhone charger was also slow, it's rated as 5v, 1a?

Jan 22, 2016 at 1:37 PM Post #9,764 of 42,759
Hello i have a question.
I am listening to Mojo while the USB charger is plugged into the Mojo.
Does USB charger's noise affect Mojo's sound quality?

my USB charger: Sony AC-UD10 
output: 1500mA 5V
is this maybe switching power adaptor?
Is analog USB power supply(maybe DIY or something) better? 

I have a Sony Z3 charger with the same output as yours. It has been charging Mojo today and I can't say it made any difference to the sound.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back