Chord Mojo(1) DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆
Nov 21, 2015 at 10:59 AM Post #5,521 of 42,765
I can get the Mojo to work with my iphone 6 plus but not a iphone 6splus i have .

Using camera connection kit and stock cable .Is there a setting in the new 6s plus that im missing? 

it just defaults playing through the phone speaker.

Nov 21, 2015 at 11:13 AM Post #5,523 of 42,765
quick question can i use this connected to the pc on constant play or will the battery hold it back? Im going to have this by my desktop mostly and i listen for more than 10hrs on some days and id like to know from pc users how it fars thanks in advance.
biggrin.gif

Nov 21, 2015 at 12:42 PM Post #5,524 of 42,765

Mojo, like Hugo, has been designed so that you can have the charger plugged in constantly. So on a desktop charge and run it at the same time. Once its fully charged, the charger will just supply enough current to balance Mojo's current draw, so no net current from the battery.

Rob

Nov 21, 2015 at 12:48 PM Post #5,525 of 42,765
i am considering getting a mojo to 'replace' my hugo due to the substantial size difference
is there a side by side comparison done yet for pro and cons of each unit? I am sure i won't miss the bluetooth feature

been going through last few pages, just too many balls jokes to shift through

Nov 21, 2015 at 1:11 PM Post #5,526 of 42,765
  i am considering getting a mojo to 'replace' my hugo due to the substantial size difference
is there a side by side comparison done yet for pro and cons of each unit? I am sure i won't miss the bluetooth feature

been going through last few pages, just too many balls jokes to shift through

To me the Hugo is a little flatter sounding, regarding freq response. There is a little more detail retrieval or a little different way of presenting the detail. They are both excellent, as you have discovered with the Hugo. To me, they do sound different and both in a positive way regarding sound and you have the wonderful form factor of the Mojo. 

Nov 21, 2015 at 1:22 PM Post #5,528 of 42,765
My life is complete

Nov 21, 2015 at 1:42 PM Post #5,531 of 42,765
so initial charge is 10hrs right before use?

Nov 21, 2015 at 1:49 PM Post #5,532 of 42,765
  so initial charge is 10hrs right before use?

Only if the Mojo hasn't been used for a long time and the battery is very discharged, which new, it is not. It should only require a few hours of charge before the light below the USB on the Mojo goes out. That is all the charge it needs. I just use and charge with a 2 amp and it does fine even when new. 

Nov 21, 2015 at 2:04 PM Post #5,535 of 42,765
Have you noticed any change in sound signature with burn in?

I have noticed it is a little more open with burn in. Out of the box though it is fine. I have heard more changes from other electronics. I also think the detail improves some and transparency but again, good out of the box. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back