Chord Mojo(1) DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆
Oct 14, 2015 at 3:41 PM Post #136 of 42,759
Any idea where to get this one in Germany? Coax out off my DX90 to the Mojo would be ideal. And i guess they would stack great.

I will be able to try that out. 

Oct 14, 2015 at 3:42 PM Post #137 of 42,759
 Most of us in here will. The thing is, I just got my hugo less than 4 months ago.
I've still got mine, and don't intend to part with it...

For me the MoJo is like a little run around car for driving in town, small, dependable, economical, the Hugo is a grand tourer for the open road, poor analogy in the context of portable audio but I hope you get my point...

Oct 14, 2015 at 3:42 PM Post #138 of 42,759
Two words: Want, need!

Chord you have made an amazing portable product at an unbelievable price! I hope you've forecasted enough stock as I have feeling the MOJO is going to sell like hot cakes.

It works with Onkyo player  but not with Tidal. I'm afraid I don't have the S6, but  everything works ok with my iphone 6 plus.

You'll probably find that Samsung's Touchwiz OS is the stumbling block here, if you rooted and installed a vanilla Android ROM you should find that it works with an OTG cable.

Oct 14, 2015 at 3:47 PM Post #140 of 42,759
Two words: Want, need!

Chord you have made an amazing portable product at an unbelievable price! I hope you've forecasted enough stock as I have feeling the MOJO is going to sell like hot cakes.
You'll probably find that Samsung's Touchwiz OS is the stumbling block here, if you rooted and installed a vanilla Android ROM you should find that it works with an OTG cable.

The S5 works fine with Tidal when  using my Oppo Ha2 and ifi micro iDSD.

It also worked fine with my old Sony Z1 with the Hugo. 

Oct 14, 2015 at 3:51 PM Post #142 of 42,759
How will it improve the ZX2 sound :D ? I wonder, because isn't then the ZX2 is only a transport instead ?
It is...

Haha, I could do a monster shoot-out of players / transports / inputs - QP1R (optical) vs ZX2 (USB) vs FiiO X5 (coax)... oh the fun I could have!

Oh, already reviewing my SQ comments from a few pages back, so - take them with a moderate grain of salt, I think this little guy has the SQ / tonality / accuracy pretty darned on the money (at the expense of ultimate excitement, but then you have to consider which boat you want to float!)

Oct 14, 2015 at 3:53 PM Post #143 of 42,759
Any idea where to get this one in Germany? Coax out off my DX90 to the Mojo would be ideal. And i guess they would stack great.

I already contacted a German Hugo dealer, I think at least up the end of this week I will have an answer. I already found it in on one German HiFi web shop for 599 Euro, shipping is set on November, stay tuned.

Oct 14, 2015 at 3:54 PM Post #144 of 42,759

Yeah, it should work, it's a must have feature to me. If anyone could try Mojo with Galaxy S6/S6 Edge + and let us know if Tidal/Spotify works for them. I just preordered Mojo and if it doesn't work, I'll just have to pass. Thx!

Oct 14, 2015 at 3:55 PM Post #145 of 42,759
Oct 14, 2015 at 3:57 PM Post #147 of 42,759

Thanks for the reply, hmm that's interesting, I was thinking of pairing this with 1+1 phone and Sony Z3 compact tablet, I would want / need to use Tidal with it. I'll be reading this thread and see what other Android users find / say. Worse case scenario is that I'll just connect it to my Sonos Connect when at home.

Oct 14, 2015 at 3:59 PM Post #149 of 42,759

Users who are viewing this thread

Back