1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by Mython, Oct 14, 2015.
First

Back
986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995
997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006
Next

Last
  1. Mython Contributor

Yes, Miss; sorry Miss; right away, Miss!

(in my defence, I was sent to the corner of the classroom, with my Dunce's cap on, so I couldn't get near my laptop!

2. sonickarma
  3. Signal2Noise
    I find the same with iOS, not as much with Android. I prefer the eco-system of the Windows environment. Whatever floats people's boats. :)

4. sonickarma
  5. Mython Contributor

The Japanese are so lucky when it comes to all-things-portable-audio-related.

They appreciate, and have access to, the high-quality gear.

Japan is a big market for Mojo

6. jmills8
    Same as Hong Kong both spend 14 hrs at work then 5 hours eating and traveling on a train or bus.

7. koziakauzu
    That's pretty much a pre-made lifestyle choice for "busy" hongkongers. Just a question of priorities and how much you like being at your home / with your family.

8. jmills8
    True , I am a Basketball Coach so basically 4 hrs a day work and dirt poor.

9. jincuteguy

The buy one get one free is Over.

10. warrior1975
    The OG X3 with mojo is a fine pairing, I must admit. I love it. But damn that miserable UI. Actually can't wait for the Moon Audio cable for my X7.

11. masterpfa
    What gets me about Windows Phones is that with they have developed Windows 10 and have the drivers there for OTG and their devices are meant to be moving towards that one device does all, why oh why no OTG on their phones

12. Peter Hyatt
    I am doing my first battery check...

Should I expect lesser time on the battery if the 600 ohm headphones is coupled with significant volume?  

I generally don't listen loudly, but I wonder if this will impact the battery.  

I don't have concerns about the battery, but am just making sure after reading others.  If I get 6 or 7 hours of continual music from a single charge, it is more than I will likely need.  

As to Mojo's Greatest Hits, I am going to get to everyone's recommendations.  It is a lot of fun with the "musicality:" of Mojo.

Today, I listened to iTunes 256 kbps 44.100 after listening only to Tidal Hi Fi, or Apple Lossless for several weeks in a row, and it felt a bit dull, or 'recessed' to these ears.  

13. GreenBow
    Quote:

Quote:

@masterpfa Yep I bought an optical cable and it's working fine. I am now playing DAB broadcasts through Mojo. It's quite exquisite, even though DAB is not so high a bit-rate.

14. mld218
    I'm not sure if I should ask this question in the Ibasso DX80 forum or this one but it seems like more of a mojo question than DX80 so here goes.   I purchased a mojo to use with my DX80, I had them connected together with a coax digital cable and got sound out of the mojo except when trying DSF files on the DX80.  Now I know the DX80 plays the DSF files properly because without the mojo I am able to hear them.   Is there something special I need to do to get the DSF files to play through the mojo?

Thanks for any guidance you can provide
    Mike

15. Mython Contributor

The DX80 does not play DSD over its digital output, so it's possible that the same may be true for DSF...

www.head-fi.org/t/784602/chord-mojo-the-official-thread-please-read-the-3rd-post/5205#post_12082035

First

Back
986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995
997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006
Next

Last