Chord Mojo(1) DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆
Mar 22, 2016 at 10:29 PM Post #14,101 of 42,765
  So, may i know what's your preference that can beat Mojo in $600 price range? desktop system i mean.

Because I will get the Mojo tomorrow, and i still can return it since Im not sure to use it as portable or just sit in front of my computer. (mostly listening in front of my computer)

Hence, no point for me to get a portable $600 if there are many other options (desktop am/dac) that can easily beat Mojo in that price range.

Really lack of exp about amp/dac... need help 

I have no personal experience with this but you might consider it as an option.  I'm quite pleased with the Mojo and did consider the Grace but only know what I've read.

http://www.headfonia.com/review-the-grace-design-massdrop-m9xx/2/

Mar 22, 2016 at 10:56 PM Post #14,105 of 42,765
  So is Concero HP the only DAC / Amp that can compete with the Mojo? Ther's nothing else?

Come on man, this is a Mojo discussion thread. Lots of people have tried answering your question - yet you keep posting the same question again and again and again. Go make your own thread in the help section for what you want.

Mar 22, 2016 at 11:00 PM Post #14,107 of 42,765
no problems whatever. In fact it doesn't drop the connection when you move the units like the CCK can do. Works perfectly. Nicely built.

That Lavri cable is over $100. If you don't want to buy the $29. Apple Lightning to USB (CCK) cable, then look for the aftermarket L19 one, which is also about $29. They all basically do the exact same thing. 

Mar 22, 2016 at 11:04 PM Post #14,108 of 42,765
I am sure the Concero is very good. I was going to buy one when Mojo appeared. When a million users love a product and only a few don't that's a good sign. When professional reviewers say a product is the product of the year it means Mojo is exceptional. Does that mean Mojo is better than Concero for the poster? Not necessarily. The point is they should compare them with their own ears, buy them both, or pick one of them. No amount of further discussion can help this choice.

I'll stick with my Mojo!

Mar 22, 2016 at 11:34 PM Post #14,109 of 42,765
I am sure the Concero is very good. I was going to buy one when Mojo appeared. When a million users love a product and only a few don't that's a good sign. When professional reviewers say a product is the product of the year it means Mojo is exceptional. Does that mean Mojo is better than Concero for the poster? Not necessarily. The point is they should compare them with their own ears, buy them both, or pick one of them. No amount of further discussion can help this choice.

I'll stick with my Mojo!

all in the eyes of the beholder

Mar 22, 2016 at 11:35 PM Post #14,110 of 42,765
  So is Concero HP the only DAC / Amp that can compete with the Mojo? Ther's nothing else?

The Concero is a killer all in one USB solution. It packs a lot of high quality sound into a small box. I've had it twice, but not at the same time as my mojo so I can't offer much comparison. I would say go with whichever serves your needs better. They both play every format, can be USB powered, and offer enough good power for efficient headphones.

Mar 23, 2016 at 12:16 AM Post #14,111 of 42,765
Just FYI for anyone who has an outstanding transaction with derGabe (Martin Fuhs) I've now banned his account, as he didn't reply to my PMs about the issues. If you wish to contact him, please PM me. 

Mar 23, 2016 at 12:20 AM Post #14,112 of 42,765
That Lavri cable is over $100. If you don't want to buy the $29. Apple Lightning to USB (CCK) cable, then look for the aftermarket L19 one, which is also about $29. They all basically do the exact same thing. 

I use L19 cable and unfortunately it does have a problem with the connection. I mean it doesn't disconnect while you are playing your music but it is a little bit of an afford to get it to connect at the start but once it is connected it is ok.
Also i have tried to connect the mojo with an android phone to play Spotify and the light indicator is blue. I heard about upsampling in android and i dont really understand what this is and what the effect is. Thank you

Mar 23, 2016 at 12:50 AM Post #14,113 of 42,765
Can I use a turbo phone charger with the mojo? Would it charge the mojo faster??

LDyJuhY.jpg

Mar 23, 2016 at 1:07 AM Post #14,114 of 42,765
  Can I use a turbo phone charger with the mojo? Would it charge the mojo faster??

LDyJuhY.jpg

It's 5V and will draw whatever amperage it needs (I believe about 1A) so wouldn't charge any faster. 

Mar 23, 2016 at 1:21 AM Post #14,115 of 42,765
Anybody having issues getting their mojo to work with Apple's iOS 9.3? Music comes out of my speaker on my 6s plus, not through my mojo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back