1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by Mython, Oct 14, 2015.
First

Back
931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940
942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951
Next

Last
  1. Coopaw

I have no personal experience with this but you might consider it as an option.  I'm quite pleased with the Mojo and did consider the Grace but only know what I've read.

http://www.headfonia.com/review-the-grace-design-massdrop-m9xx/2/

2. Mython Contributor

Do you mean because it circumvents Apple's CCK?

3. jincuteguy
    So is Concero HP the only DAC / Amp that can compete with the Mojo? Ther's nothing else?

4. AudioBear
    no problems whatever. In fact it doesn't drop the connection when you move the units like the CCK can do. Works perfectly. Nicely built.

5. bavinck
    Come on man, this is a Mojo discussion thread. Lots of people have tried answering your question - yet you keep posting the same question again and again and again. Go make your own thread in the help section for what you want.

6. esm87
    Anybody rocking the mojo with asg 2.5's ? Hows the sound on rock and hip hop?

7. Mediahound

That Lavri cable is over $100. If you don't want to buy the $29. Apple Lightning to USB (CCK) cable, then look for the aftermarket L19 one, which is also about $29. They all basically do the exact same thing. 

8. AudioBear
    I am sure the Concero is very good. I was going to buy one when Mojo appeared. When a million users love a product and only a few don't that's a good sign. When professional reviewers say a product is the product of the year it means Mojo is exceptional. Does that mean Mojo is better than Concero for the poster? Not necessarily. The point is they should compare them with their own ears, buy them both, or pick one of them. No amount of further discussion can help this choice.

I'll stick with my Mojo!

9. noobandroid
    all in the eyes of the beholder

10. JoeDoe
    The Concero is a killer all in one USB solution. It packs a lot of high quality sound into a small box. I've had it twice, but not at the same time as my mojo so I can't offer much comparison. I would say go with whichever serves your needs better. They both play every format, can be USB powered, and offer enough good power for efficient headphones.

11. Currawong Contributor
    Just FYI for anyone who has an outstanding transaction with derGabe (Martin Fuhs) I've now banned his account, as he didn't reply to my PMs about the issues. If you wish to contact him, please PM me. 

georgelai57 likes this.
  12. sempaxs

I use L19 cable and unfortunately it does have a problem with the connection. I mean it doesn't disconnect while you are playing your music but it is a little bit of an afford to get it to connect at the start but once it is connected it is ok.
    Also i have tried to connect the mojo with an android phone to play Spotify and the light indicator is blue. I heard about upsampling in android and i dont really understand what this is and what the effect is. Thank you

13. parkman
    Can I use a turbo phone charger with the mojo? Would it charge the mojo faster??

[​IMG]

14. Mediahound

It's 5V and will draw whatever amperage it needs (I believe about 1A) so wouldn't charge any faster. 

15. dcginc
    Anybody having issues getting their mojo to work with Apple's iOS 9.3? Music comes out of my speaker on my 6s plus, not through my mojo.

First

Back
931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940
942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951
Next

Last