1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by Mython, Oct 14, 2015.
First

Back
887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896
898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907
Next

Last
  1. music4mhell
    I paid Inr 45k, which is equivalent to 450 pound.. which is not that high from oroginal price in uk i.e. 400 pound

2. Shetzu
    I have a quoted price from one of the dealers for 38K here in New Delhi.

3. ShreyasMax

Congrats on your purchase. I was already aware of its availability here in India; I should've corrected my earlier post. I am only looking for it to be available via more distributors, and in particular one who I'm in touch with, which would make an audition possible. He says he'll try for the deal to get through soon. And I certainly hope so too!

4. Peti

Thank You!

5. music4mhell
    great then..just buy if you get all warranty services..n check his name on distributors on chord website..so u can check his legitmacy ..

Mython likes this.
  6. Shetzu
    Yes he is listed under the distributor list of Chord Mojo.Looks legitimate.

7. music4mhell
    Awesome, it's a great deal, don't miss this opportunity, before it's too late

8. Shetzu
    Yes shall try close deal by next week. I have the Hd800. But I am still trying to speculate and have following combo in mind too:
    Options
    Burson Soloist Sl + Arcam irDac (desktop) or
    Chord Mojo (portable)
    Currently I am using my iCan Micro to run the HD 800 with my X5II as transport DAC.

9. music4mhell
    i did choose mojo over the arcam irdac and audiolab mdac...and i am very happy with my decision..
    i use mojo as desktop dac in my room with my genelecs

10. Shetzu
    Thats great. I will PM you for few queries I may have. Do you think the mojo +HD800 combo is worth having than going for a expensive combo of Burson+arcam currently as start up

11. Vidal
    The Fiio L19 isn't a Fiio product, I've had this confirmed by Fiio direct. Although I don't believe there are any issues with the cable.

The cheap knock off CCK cables are perfectly serviceable if you get a good one, if you're handy with a soldering iron you can make a direct connection cable yourself, see my signature for a link from one of these. There are other sellers on EBay selling cheaper versions of the lavricable.

12. deltronzero
    Woot woot, gotta love China.  Picked up this TINY android phone running 4.4 (which works with USB Player Pro!) and a microSD slot.  PERFECT transport for the Mojo, oooh man!

SAM_1047.jpg

SAM_1048.jpg

13. echoz

Can u share the link?

14. Raketen
    Neat! Looks like the "Sudroid Mini Cool" they have on amazon (under about 20 different names). I was wondering if those would work with OTG [​IMG]
    I hope smaller phones (or fanny packs) make a comeback soon. Big screens are nice but not so good for pocketable stacks.

15. Blasyrkh
    nice to know that this "thing" works, and a huawei mate does not

First

Back
887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896
898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907
Next

Last