Chord Mojo(1) DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆
Oct 20, 2015 at 1:14 PM Post #1,216 of 42,765
Hi I'm John F from chord just to say there's no hump it's totally flat

welcome to the boards 'Junior' now don't forget you have to be everyone's Huckleberry, if you step out of line it's early to bed and no supper, you might even get a lil'
deadhorse.gif
 if your real bad...
wink_face.gif

Head-Fi'ers please welcome Mr. John Franks to these hallowed boards...
beerchug.gif

Oct 20, 2015 at 1:18 PM Post #1,217 of 42,765
I would love to see the next Chord products with a name as Dojo, Mujo, Sugo, Kudo, or Wooo-oh. I don't know why Mojo as the name, and the black design just sounds and seems so good. I love those colorful buttons :D. Kind of like a little child seeing good colorful lollipops :p

Please keep fueling the impressions :D

Oct 20, 2015 at 1:24 PM Post #1,219 of 42,765

welcome to the boards 'Junior' now don't forget you have to be everyone's Huckleberry, if you step out of line it's early to bed and no supper, you might even get a lil'
deadhorse.gif
 if your real bad...
wink_face.gif

Head-Fi'ers please welcome Mr. John Franks to these hallowed boards...
beerchug.gif

Welcome John!!! Great job to all of you on the Mojo. I am eagerly awaiting mine (first batch from Moon Audio). Cheers

Oct 20, 2015 at 1:51 PM Post #1,220 of 42,765
I believe a requirement of using the camera kit Apple chip inside your product is complete design disclosure to Apple engineering hardware software the lot. We might be a bit mad but we're not totally crazy. If we had not much technology to hide. Say if we were just using a industry Dac chip we wouldn't have a problem in doing this, but for us today it's a very different story. This is why we will soon offer a plug in module that swallows the official Apple Camera adaptor leaving just the Lightning tale to plug into the I phone.

Welcome! I look forward to all the meaningful dialogue from you. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain. 

Oct 20, 2015 at 2:01 PM Post #1,222 of 42,765
welcome to the boards 'Junior' now don't forget you have to be everyone's Huckleberry, if you step out of line it's early to bed and no supper, you might even get a lil' :deadhorse:  if your real bad... :wink_face:

Head-Fi'ers please welcome Mr. John Franks to these hallowed boards... :beerchug:  

I love to see companies represent themselves on the forums, it tells me they really care about their customers. Welcome John, glad you're here.

Jim

Oct 20, 2015 at 2:02 PM Post #1,223 of 42,765
How do you know you are first batch? I ordered from Moon Audio at about 12:30pm EDT on Wednesday. I am hoping I am first batch.

I called/emailed and asked. 
wink_face.gif

And my order was about 45 minutes before yours, but I have no idea how many were flying in at that point and therefore where the cutoff point might be. 

Cheers 

Oct 20, 2015 at 2:03 PM Post #1,224 of 42,765
I believe a requirement of using the camera kit Apple chip inside your product is complete design disclosure to Apple engineering hardware software the lot. We might be a bit mad but we're not totally crazy. If we had not much technology to hide. Say if we were just using a industry Dac chip we wouldn't have a problem in doing this, but for us today it's a very different story. This is why we will soon offer a plug in module that swallows the official Apple Camera adaptor leaving just the Lightning tale to plug into the I phone.

So you're official affiliated with Mojo right? Glad to know about the module info :) One thing I am really not happy with when it comes to their hardware, is the MFI certification program. For a company that has done a lot to advance the audio market, seems like an anachronism and draconian stance to take on their end.

Either way, my planned stack would be an iPod touch/blackberry to mojo for my home transportable set up in the future.

Edit: Just read an earlier post, sorry about the confusion and welcome to the board Frank!

Oct 20, 2015 at 2:05 PM Post #1,226 of 42,765
So I got my 6" Moon Audio Silver Dragon toslink to mini toslink cable to use with my AK240, and it sounds great.  Only problem is that its just ever so slightly too short to stack it properly.  There is a bit of strain on the cables if they are stacked, it really could use about a 7" cable I think.  :frowning2:

Oct 20, 2015 at 2:05 PM Post #1,227 of 42,765

So you're official affiliated with Mojo right? Glad to know about the module info :) One thing I am really not happy with when it comes to their hardware, is the MFI certification program. For a company that has done a lot to advance the audio market, seems like an anachronism and draconian stance to take on their end.

Either way, my planned stack would be an iPod touch/blackberry to mojo for my home transportable set up in the future.

Edit: Just read an earlier post, welcome to the board Frank!

Um, affiliated? "Mojo ideas" is John Franks, founder of Chord Electronics! Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back