1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by Mython, Oct 14, 2015.
First

Back
750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759
761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770
Next

Last
  1. rbalcom
    I listen to my HD800's with the Mojo at home, but it is not "all-in-one" because you have to use a DAP to feed digital tracks to the Mojo. For now it is still a stack until Cord releases the add on modules for the Mojo.

2. NaiveSound

Any word at all when thst will be released?
    I would. Hope it will be the best pair

3. rbalcom

Estimates at about six months from earlier posts.

4. Jethrosang
    So, in about 2 months from now?

And I don't suppose the Mojo can just take in any raw card reader and automatically become a transport? 

5. Rob Watts
    I have dug out my original design notes and measurements from the battery ADC built into the Xilinx FPGA from one of the prototypes.

The intended colours for battery life are:

Blue              100% to 80%
    Green             79% to 50%
    Yellow            49% to 10%
    Red                  9% to 2%
    flashing red     less than 2% or 10 minutes left.

Use this as a rough guide only, as the battery voltage and life left was not exact!

Rob

Chord Electronics Stay updated on Chord Electronics at their sponsor page on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/chordelectronics https://twitter.com/chordaudio http://www.chordelectronics.co.uk/
    onsionsi likes this.
  6. masterpfa
    No you wouldn't be crazy at all. Works for me and my home use.

7. x RELIC x Contributor

No, more like end of summer or beginning of fall. Of course nothing is written in stone about the release.

8. Takeanidea
    The HD800 works very well with the Mojo

masterpfa likes this.
  9. Takeanidea

It's a difficult question to answer truthfully because who has heard every dac/amp out there in this price bracket? Have a listen and if you don't like it send it back. I have an HD800 -I suspect you'll keep it

10. headmanPL

I have Grado SR325e's.
    Before Mojo, I would have described them as airy and bass light.
    With Mojo, still have that wonderful open sound, very 3 dimensional, but now they have been significantly upgraded in the bass department.
    It took some getting used to.

11. John Swe
    There is definitely some sort of burn in the mojo. After a week, it sounds much fuller, smoother and a tad bit cleaner. It's not brain burn in since I have owned the 2qute for months and should be adjusted to the sound signature. When I picked it up last week I could not hear the vinyl crackling on my vinylrip of Solid air, now it's clear as a bell.

12. Xurxes Xinen
    i received my mojo last week, but I didn't see the raccomandation of charging before the first use, so I became to use for 2 hours till the battery drained. Then I immediately put it in charge for all a night. is possible that I have dameged the battery? It wasen't exhausted so I thinked that it was pre charged by factory. Yes I was silly..but now I fear of possible repercussions on the battery. For the further you suggest to wait the discharge or to collect to the charger all the time or whenever is possible? Is good a charger ( forApple ipad2) with 2,1 A output?
    Thanks for your suggestions.

13. Carl6868

Very very unlikely you would have done any damage to the battery and yes that charger is fine for the mojo :)

14. Antihippy
    BTW, it hasn't really been bothering me all that much, but is it normal for the sample rate light to not work? I exclusively listen to 44.1 but the sample rate colour is always blue instead of red.

15. x RELIC x Contributor

It means your source is up sampling.

First

Back
750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759
761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770
Next

Last