Chord Mojo(1) DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆
Feb 10, 2016 at 12:18 PM Post #11,056 of 42,758

Brilliant.

I'm happy to be proven wrong in my reply to NaiveSound
beerchug.gif

I wonder why nobody has mentioned that cable in this thread, until now.... weird.

Is the cable to known to perform up to 24/192?

My bad, its only $29 and available in USA.

http://www.aloaudio.com/cables/portable-optical

I learned something today.

@Naive Sound: my apologies for erroneously believing there are no $30 optical cables with such short length and tight radius.

I'm adding a link to this cable in post #3.

If you're still using your DX80 to feed the Mojo, then it's worth mentioning that some people consider the optical output of the DX80 to be a bit flakey, but I don't know if this might have been improved in updated firmwares.

I do find it very bizarre that zero Mojo customers have mentioned the Alo cable in this thread, until today...

Feb 10, 2016 at 12:21 PM Post #11,057 of 42,758

@Naive Sound: my apologies for erroneously believing there are no $30 optical cables with such short length and tight radius.

I do find it very bizarre that zero Mojo customers have mentioned the Alo cable in this thread, until today...

By the way, you can always make your own right angle cable from a straight optical cable.
wink_face.gif

Feb 10, 2016 at 12:23 PM Post #11,058 of 42,758

If you're still using your DX80 to feed the Mojo, then it's worth mentioning that some people consider the optical output of the DX80 to be a bit flakey, but I don't know if this might have been improved in updated firmwares.

I find unicorns.
L3000.gif

Feb 10, 2016 at 12:29 PM Post #11,061 of 42,758
This little stack (Mojo & VorzAmp Pure II+) has been rocking my world these past few days.  I just had the AK240SS & AK320 + AK380 Amp on-hand and those two don't compare, same goes for my ZX2 sadly.  Love this little mojo...

Feb 10, 2016 at 2:18 PM Post #11,067 of 42,758
In reference to galvanic isolation, would there be any benefit to using a converter? I'm thinking of laptop usb>Meridian Explorer>Mojo optical in. Or is the horse already out of the barn by using the usb connection to the ME?

Feb 10, 2016 at 2:26 PM Post #11,068 of 42,758
Wow, missed 103 pages on this thread since I was last online... Guessing there is still a lot of mojo love going on!!

Taken a mojo break personally, traveling light at the moment due to the great British weather, don't want mojo to get water damaged!

Feb 10, 2016 at 2:28 PM Post #11,069 of 42,758
Wow, missed 103 pages on this thread since I was last online... Guessing there is still a lot of mojo love going on!!

Taken a mojo break personally, traveling light at the moment due to the great British weather, don't want mojo to get water damaged!

That's no excuse - the more you wear, the more pockets you have
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back