1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by Mython, Oct 14, 2015.
First

Back
672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681
683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692
Next

Last
  1. AudioBear

I'm more passive.  I use playlists and go with them.  Like I said most people won't like my solution.

2. hitman1
    Hello:

I have the right charger now doing 2 amps or better and i am fully charged. I have Flak, DSD and MP3. I thought using the Onkyo App depending which of these files I play the power light would give me a steady color? I play DSD, Flak and MP3 and my power light always stay at blue? Shouldn't it be white when I play a DSD?

3. kenman345
    Anyone got the pinouts for the DX80 and the mojo? I thought I had seen it but cannot find it through any searches through this thread or the official DX80 thread.

4. NaiveSound

What u mean pinouts?

5. NaiveSound

Thank you, I wish I could find a traditional coax cable the length I need with a right angle set up, I guess I'm surprised these aren't readily available

6. brettws
    Ok, just submitted feedback.. Let's see what happens...

7. kenman345
    for the coaxial connections

8. x RELIC x Contributor

Likely tip=signal and sleeve=ground.

9. Danthrax
    How do I pay for things from taobao the entire site is in a different language and won't translate properly via google translate...

10. lukeap69
    It's a struggle I can tell you. I don't know how I managed to do it... in many tries though.

11. rkt31
    hi all, i am likely to receive the mojo in few days. i have fiio3 2nd gen and know the connections at fiio end which require the 4 pole trrs connector. what i don't know about the connections at mojo end in 2 pole connector. pls inbox as i am not able to check the forum regularly so the reply might be lost in this huge thread. thanks !

12. AudioBear

Google is your friend....http://www.engtaobao.com look around there may be more

13. doofalb
    Silicone bicycle straps were suggested a while back. That or similar should work:

http://www.head-fi.org/t/784602/chord-mojo-the-official-thread-please-read-the-3rd-post/3000#post_12034620

14. masterpfa
    This will have something to do with the settings (confession I do not use Onkyo HF Player so not certain of the setup)

Some apps have up and down sampling, which it appears your app may be set to do. These need to be removed in the settings, also regarding DSD (hopefully an Onkyo user can help here!) I believe in the setting this will need to be setup so that DSD is set for DOP.

I personally use UAPP so the settings are all different to Onkyo

15. sabloke
    The transport has arrived[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Currawong likes this.
First

Back
672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681
683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692
Next

Last