Chord Mojo(1) DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆
Jan 28, 2016 at 4:25 PM Post #10,172 of 42,759
  Stereophile has posted a review of the Mojo online. Pretty positive!!

It appears he got his 30-pin Ipad to work as well.

Footnote 1: Although Chord's manual for the Mojo says that the iDevice needs to have Apple's Lightning connector rather than the older 30-pin port, my iPad, which has the 30-pin port, worked fine with the appropriate camera-connection kit.

Jan 28, 2016 at 4:30 PM Post #10,173 of 42,759

Seeing that you are testing a beta release, you can almost always expect bugs. It not like they called it beta for fun...

I am testing the ADP but it's the same as the public release.  Have done that for years.  

If you check my previous posts in here you can see that I do extensive troubleshooting to find the issues to report them. I can not express enough to everyone that uses the beta to please report any bugs thats why it's a public beta.  I'm not a fan of public beta's because everyone wants the latest little features and tweaks but get mad because it does not work

Jan 28, 2016 at 4:47 PM Post #10,174 of 42,759
Just a heads up I believe  the crackling issue that some are having with an iPhone and the Mojo is with the latest iOS beta 9.3 beta 1, and now 2.  I have submitted feedback for this through the feedback app on the iPhone. I really encourage others to do the same if you are running the public beta.  

Maybe Chord Electronics ◕‿◕  could send in some feedback as well!!  vat would help from a major company like that **COUGH COUGH** @ Mojo ideas  
Noted thank you we will

Jan 28, 2016 at 4:57 PM Post #10,176 of 42,759
  Hi again,

I am trying to get high resolution files played through my windows 10 using Jriver through the Chord Mojo and having same issue where high resolution files still outputting at chord mojo end with red light illuminated even though playing high resolution files at Jriver.  The chord mojo plays the file from jriver but at 44.1 red light illuminated not at 24-96 green light

thanks

Michael

Please look back through the pictures on this thread and look for images of jriver settings to output bitperfect, I posted them previously.

Jan 28, 2016 at 4:59 PM Post #10,177 of 42,759

I am testing the ADP but it's the same as the public release.  Have done that for years.  

If you check my previous posts in here you can see that I do extensive troubleshooting to find the issues to report them. I can not express enough to everyone that uses the beta to please report any bugs thats why it's a public beta.  I'm not a fan of public beta's because everyone wants the latest little features and tweaks but get mad because it does not work

I'm still running snow leopard on my old MacBook pro laptop which I recently added a 2tb hd to. Why be on the cutting edge of updates and thus have these constant problems?  Snow leopard is the most stable os apple has ever developed, works flawlessy with everything I need it to do.  Their new os's are garbage.  I never have an issue, ever.  Apple is notorious for releasing updates that ruin or break their software and not caring enough to fix it until 6 months later.  Don't want to be in that boat at all. 

Jan 28, 2016 at 5:02 PM Post #10,178 of 42,759

I'm still running snow leopard on my old MacBook pro laptop which I recently added a 2tb hd to.

I do it because It's apart of my job for some things.  But I get you on the snow leopard, I still run a 2006 MacBook which I can just use iCloud.com on for anything that needs to sync.  I just recently purchased a flip phone lol  yes I am going backwards but I like simple for my personal life

Jan 28, 2016 at 5:12 PM Post #10,179 of 42,759
I just received an iPhone to Mojo cable that I bought at TaoBao (http://world.taobao.com/item/44240667193.htm?fromSite=main)

It cost $27 plus $37 EMS shipping.  That's right, expedited shipping made it cost more than the cable.  Lower rates are available.  It took about two weeks total to get from China to North Idaho.  The item was sent double boxed--really over-packaged.

The cable itself looks great and is very flexible. It came with two rubber bands. The best part is that it worked when I plugged it in.  I'll report more if I have any problems.

Jan 28, 2016 at 5:38 PM Post #10,181 of 42,759
Can xduoo x3 dap connect with chord mojo?

Does the Xduoo X3 output a digital signal through USB, coaxial, or optical?

Jan 28, 2016 at 6:09 PM Post #10,182 of 42,759
  I just received an iPhone to Mojo cable that I bought at TaoBao (http://world.taobao.com/item/44240667193.htm?fromSite=main)

It cost $27 plus $37 EMS shipping.  That's right, expedited shipping made it cost more than the cable.  Lower rates are available.  It took about two weeks total to get from China to North Idaho.  The item was sent double boxed--really over-packaged.

The cable itself looks great and is very flexible. It came with two rubber bands. The best part is that it worked when I plugged it in.  I'll report more if I have any problems.

oh man,  I would love to have that cable!   Shipping is a ton though....   I know that the Beyerdynamic makes Lighting to Micro usb

http://north-america.beyerdynamic.com/shop/lightning-kabel.html

Jan 28, 2016 at 6:17 PM Post #10,183 of 42,759

oh man,  I would love to have that cable!   Shipping is a ton though....   I know that the Beyerdynamic makes Lighting to Micro usb

http://north-america.beyerdynamic.com/shop/lightning-kabel.html

I think I might be wrong and that looks like a micro USB but I think it may be different

Jan 28, 2016 at 6:20 PM Post #10,185 of 42,759
Hi friends.

My new mojo just came home and I have to go out. Could I Charge it with a power bank battery and use it at the same time?

The first serious discharge will wall off any capacity the battery has past that which is I believe why they suggest you charge it for like 8 hours before the first use. I know it is tempting but if you can get away with not playing with it overnight you'll be able to sleep easy knowing your battery will be in its best  possible shape. If that doesn't bother you though, go right ahead but that first actual discharge (When you power it on for the very first time) is the one that matters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back