1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by Mython, Oct 14, 2015.
First

Back
667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676
678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687
Next

Last
  1. Mojo ideas
    please send the unit back for investigation please add a small note quoting Grn 4796 if you return it direct to us at Chord to speed the process up we will immeadiately replace your unit with a new item.

2. GreenBow

Thank you but I can't be sure it's the Mojo. I know first time it happened three times within about ten minutes and I was pressing the volume buttons.

What had happened was, when it was new, the 'up volume' was sticking on. I had a few emergency shut-offs with the power button. After a day or two this fixed itself. Testing it had resolved itself, I was then just gently pressing the 'up and down volume' buttons. The sound simply stopped. It happened about three times in about ten minutes, and I had to reboot Mojo each time. Hasn't happened since with the volume buttons.

Other two times not related to this first (triple) occurance, I wasn't pressing anything. It happened about three days ago. Since I have been running only Media Go to try decide if it's JRiver.

It's why I was asking in case anyone else had difinitive answer that JRiver does that.

3. Ike1985

Upsampling OFF
    DSP output format DOP
    Don't use EQ

4. fluidz

Any suggestions for my Mojo producing Coil whine issue?

I'm out of ideas.  Is there a bad batch out there?

5. Mojo ideas
    ?

6. singleended58

Someone claims the Onkyo DPX1 combines with Mojo that are the most synergistic portable system out here.

7. Mojo ideas
    sorry my post should have been a reply to
    . We've had a look at your serial number and it was an extremely early unit in the first batch of unit We had a few units with an unstable regulator . We thought we'd caught all of these and replaced them. We are surprised that there are units like that still around as we've produced many many thousands since without any issues.

8. fluidz

Thanks for clearing that up.  I'll send it back and get a replacement shipped out.  I only bought my Mojo on the 25th of this month.  The seller on Amazon UK was Peter Tyson, in case you want to contact them and prevent any more of that "bad" batch being shipped out.

9. okplayer
    Hi,

I recently got a Chord Mojo and really like it.  I am having one problem am hoping someone can give advice or has previously encountered.

I am trying to use 24-96 and 24-192 files stored on my samsung note galaxy 3 phone but when I play it through the Mojo only the red light is illuminated (indicated 44.1 resolution).....shouldnt the light turn green or blue.  The samsung phone shows it playing at 24-96 on that device but it seems the chord mojo is reading it at 44.1.  

thanks

Michael

10. s7uart

What app are you using to play your music? I'd highly recommend & personally use USB audio player pro for Android. Or you can try Onkyo HF player.

headmanPL likes this.
  11. GreenBow
    Does sound like your app is running at 44.1KHz.

12. okplayer
    I am using the neutron music player on the samsung which detects the usb card on my samsung which has high res files

13. s7uart

Sorry I have no experience with Neutron player, I'm sure someone else with experience with the app will be able to help. It must have something to do with the settings within the app. If you don't get a reply try asking / searching this thread: http://www.head-fi.org/t/595071/android-phones-and-usb-dacs/7830#post_12291645

14. AudioBear

I'm glad somebody had the courage to say that!  Thanks. Care to comment on power cords, fuses, and silver digital cables?  

15. AudioBear

Yes i have one and it works fine.

First

Back
667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676
678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687
Next

Last