1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by Mython, Oct 14, 2015.
First

Back
628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637
639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648
Next

Last
  1. music4mhell
    I can do that, but i bet i will get a placebo effect. :frowning2:

On paper there should be 0 difference. I just want to confirm if i having the right assumption.

2. Currawong Contributor
    It depends if either device outputs any noise over the USB that interferes with the Mojo.

3. music4mhell
    I am using Ferite core Monoprice Micro USB cable.

And personally i hear zero noise when nothing is being played :)

4. music4mhell
    I am using a ferite core monoprice micro usb cable. 
    Also i hear zero noise when nothing is being played.

5. Currawong Contributor

That's good. However electrical noise may not be audible, but may interfere with circuits in a way that causes distortion in the music. 

6. music4mhell
    ohk just a simple straight forward Q.

Does it sound better with Laptop than playing thru mobile ?

7. sabloke
    I'd say it sounds better from my Android phone than from my laptop. You don't have to deal with temperamental Windows drivers with the phone.

8. music4mhell
    Thanks buddy, now i m feeling good, cause i haven't opened my laptop from last 1 month :D
    I am doing all my stuffs from my mobile n tablet.

9. catnono
    second this, mojo just sounds better through the Android tablet or phone, I don't know about apple products

10. x RELIC x Contributor
    Add another AK100 mk2 Mojo stack to the gallery. :)

MojoPic_Degrain.0018.jpg
    MojoPic_Degrain.0017.jpg
    MojoPic_Degrain.0004.jpg

Best stack fit. Ever.

:D

georgelai57 likes this.
  11. GreenBow
    Please I need to ask, is it normal with other people's Mojo's that they now and again hear a click?

During quieter passages in music I hear a quite audible and clear click, maybe every fiteen to thirty minutes.

It's for sure only with the Mojo. I never heard it with my Meridian Explorer in the eighteen months I have used it.

12. masterpfa
    I haven't noticed any differences, well not enough to make a difference, not that I was looking or listening, not enough to steer me in one direction or another.
    My OnePlus One and UAPP and Mojo suit my needs especially with the Network facility, so any files I have on my PC I can access via UAPP, hence personally I do not use as much with my PC. YMMV

Other members may just want to use the device they already own without needing to purchase another for using with the Mojo.
    I am an Android user, but alas the OnePlus One or Nexus phones don't have expandable storage. Cannot bring myself right now to purchase a phone that does, just for use with my Mojo

(hence this combo below)

IMG_20160120_094345.jpg
    AK100 MKII

I have not experienced this

13. krismusic Contributor
    This is the acid test and one that gears have repeatedly failed for me.

14. GreenBow

Yes it's a clear click, always one side. I think it's mostly the right side, and never across both at the same time.

15. ubs28
    Is the Chord Mojo supposed to hiss with IEM's like the Shure SE846 or is my Chord Mojo defective?

First

Back
628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637
639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648
Next

Last