1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by Mython, Oct 14, 2015.
First

Back
622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631
633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642
Next

Last
  1. krismusic Contributor
    Tried it with my K10's and a friends HD 600's. Both my two friends that I was with and myself could not identify the Hugo blind...

2. x RELIC x Contributor

Ouch! ROFL!!!!

MIfAknD.gif

3. SteveOliver

I'm sure I could identify what others call the "Chord house sound" but I would need a blind A-B type switch rapidy between Chord and non-Chord to do so.

4. Ra97oR
    Saying that I am impressed is an understatement. While reviews on the Mojo is already done to death, my brain is telling me to do one regardless... :)

Deftone likes this.
  5. Whitigir

Well, I have not heard of PHA-3, and neither did I have a chance to compare both, so I can't tell you what is right/wrong. All I can say is that in "capable devices" balanced out has obvious advantages vs SE, and not all balanced out got implemented/designed equally....hence I said "capable". I think it is best to try out "Mojo" for yourself and do that comparison with all you could.

6. xtr4
    The one thing which impresses me the most about the Mojo is how effortless it is till it's not really discernible. You're no longer listening to music but immersing and enjoying it instead.
    The other beauty of the Mojo is that because it brings forth so much detail that I find myself picking up details that I had barely noticed before when listening to my car stereo. Bare in mind these details are nowhere in the same league as the ones from the Mojo playback but they are there when some of my favourite tracks play over the air. It's just not significant enough to be noticed before.
    I'm not sure if others have experienced what I've experienced but it's just an amazing experience I thought I'd share.

7. Dobrescu George

this thread is toxic in the mean that it probably will make me go great lengths to at least hear a mojo.. 

On the bright side, I will write a mail to Romania Chord dealer, and see if they would provide me with an audition of mojo. 

8. Ike1985
    :relieved::relieved::relieved::relieved::relieved::relieved:

image.png

9. Mojo ideas
    Go on you know you must!

10. Ra97oR
    I have this problem with my Mojo, making my desktop alerts and such inaudible.

The cutting of the first second from a track is happening to desktop sounds too, currently using USB input on Windows 7. I assume is the Mojo's auto mute not deactivating quick enough? Sudden sound from silent to something like a short mail alert just get muted and never played.

Is there any known solutions for this problem? Or future driver updates will solve it?

11. jarnopp

@Kris, no offense here, but not sure what you mean by lack of rigor. This may be the fastes growing thread ever and people have posted multiple impressions and reviews with all types of equipment. I bought my Mojo blind but was not steered wrong by the thread. If anything, "at a meet and only using one track" sounds like a lack of rigor.

But it shouldn't take too much more to hear the difference. Try a few of your best-known tracks on gear you know and please report back!

12. rkt31
    have Hugo and mojo will be arriving shortly. does it come with USB and coaxial cable ? I will be using it mainly with Beyer dt880 600 ohm and redmi s1/fiio x3 2nd gen as transport .

13. rkt31
    I also intend to use mojo for movie watching on windows tab. has any one used mojo with vlc media player in windows tab and mojo fed with USB out.

14. jarnopp

It comes with almost nothing but great sound. There is only the Mojo and a short USB/microUSB cable in the box.

15. Mython Contributor

It comes only with the cable in this image:

USB-cable.jpg

First

Back
622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631
633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642
Next

Last