1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by Mython, Oct 14, 2015.
First

Back
613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622
624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633
Next

Last
  1. yoyorast10

Because the HD650 is known for its amazing mids. People in the oppo PM 2 thread, even said they prefer the HD650 mids, and the pm 2 is also a planar headphone.

2. uzi2
    Are you waiting for it to require the full 10 hour charge?

3. Mython Contributor

OK... I'm asking this nicely, but can we wind-down the headphone talk,  please?

No offence, but we already had some members taking liberties, with excessive IEM chat, just a couple of weeks ago.

Things haven't yet gone that far, with the present headphone chat, but let's not go there, huh?

Thanks for understanding that this thread is specifically for Mojo discussion[​IMG]

4. georgelai57
    We've run out of great things to talk about the Mojo.

5. yoyorast10

You need to put headphones into the mojo to hear music out of it, I fail to see how thats not related to the thread.

6. stevemiddie

Absolutely correct

7. Mython Contributor

Yes, that's true, and I agree. Please don't think I'm being overbearing - I don't mean it like that.

If headphones are being discussed in terms of synergy with Mojo, or Mojos ability to drive them to their full potential, etc., then that's entirely relevant to this thread.

It's just that more general headphone discussion can rapidly devolve into which headphone is better at this or that, completely independently and unrelated to Mojo, which is exactly what happened with the IEM discussion, very recently. I'm only trying to avoid a repeat of that.  Nothing personal.

8. Mimouille
    You should leave moderators handle this.

9. Mython Contributor

They can't be everywhere, all the time, on a forum as large as Head-fi.

Things ran amok for a couple of days, previously.

Only asking that things stay focused [​IMG]

10. Mimouille
    And how is that for you to judge? Honest question.

11. Mython Contributor
    Mimouille - please don't try to paint me as draconian.

I did ask nicely.

Go back and read for yourself, as to whether the discussion was about Mojo or headphones in general.

This thread moves at a hell of a rate (albeit slightly slower, the past few days). If the thread devolves into all sorts of tangents, then it just gets harder and harder for newcomers to find clear info.

Feel free to PM me if you disagree. You know I am open to talking with you, whenever. [​IMG]

12. uzi2

Perhaps that should have been asked via PM as there appears to be a great danger here of this drifting further off topic than the headphone discussion.
    Edit: please ignore - posted at same time as @Mython

13. Chefano
    After almost a month using mojo I can say. It has the best guitar timbre that I've ever listened to. Until Mojo,  NOS AD1865-NK with tube output stage was the king! 
    The only complain about mojo is: Pleaseee give it the upper treble! I really miss the natural decay of the hi-frequencies, sounds like a brick wall filter sometimes :frowning2:

14. Mython Contributor
    GreenBow likes this.
  15. Chefano

The best way to test that is thru this recording:
    http://www.marecordings.com/main/product_info.php?products_id=70

Only 2 mics superb recording, Ive been using this recording to evaluate imaging and I can totally tell you mojo is not the best  imaging dap out there 

First

Back
613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622
624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633
Next

Last