1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by Mython, Oct 14, 2015.
First

Back
603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612
614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623
Next

Last
  1. DeepGroove
    Any news regarding the add-ons?

2. Mython Contributor

$39.99?  Ouch! Seems a little pricey to me - you audiophiles throw crazy money at your hobby! [​IMG]

3. faran

@Mimouille, any chance you could provide a link? I searched on the English taobao site but couldn't find this item. I bought the 3M Dual Lock for use on the same stack but didn't use it in the end as I thought the adhesive might damage the leather case I have. This wouldn't be an issue with the bumper case.

4. Ike1985

I appreciate your thoughtful response but I don't think this will work since the files are not even in iTunes. I have them all in Jriver. I don't use iTunes at all other than to drag and drop folders of music into the Onkyo app from my music folders on my hard drive so my iTunes library is completely empty. This it's a mystery why some art appears and other art does not.

5. Ike1985

Get a temperature reading if you can. My mojo when playing through my 12 driver ciems and iPhone/MacBook Pro never gets very hot-only warm. I have a hunch that the temperature is coming from using power hungry Cans as my mojo never ever got "hot" from using it all day with my ciems WHILE charging.

6. audi0nick128
    Hey there anyone else having problems with UAPP 2.43... MOJO CAN T GET CONNECTION NO MORE!!!! NOOOOOO

7. Mimouille
    @faran

https://detail.m.tmall.com/item.htm?id=39264953184
    Or you can search on taobao "AK100 金属"

The metal bumper case will not solve your problem as it is only around, does not cover the back.

8. spook76

You are very welcome.

I, like you, was mystified why Onkyo did not pick up the embedded art. I too had all my music files on my iMac but not in iTunes. I used FLACtunes to convert my FLAC files to ALAC and moved everything to iTunes file management mostly so that I could get back my album art.

9. Hawaiibadboy Contributor

Mine is working fine.
    Just un rooted my phone and upped it to 5.1.1 and no issue with UAPP (note 4)

10. stevemiddie

No problems here with 2.43 (Note 5 and LG G4)

11. audi0nick128
    Got it, my phone settings caused problems.

12. lurk
    facing an issue here, not sure if it's covered under warranty
    I use my mojo/dap stacks as portable, they are kept in my messenger bag while commuting
    recently i notice the sound is breaking up whenever there is movement

i hv checked with several cables and able to pinpoint it to the mojo coax jack, when I twist the cable around while plugged in, the sounds breaks (power button light on the mojo flickers)
    it does not happen on the X5 coax out jack. I hv tried switching both ends/3 cable types

mojo > fiio L17 > X5
    being a portable, I kinda expect the L17 will be 'pushed' around a bit while in my bag

13. Mython Contributor

Mmmm... well, from your description, it does rather sound as though too much strain has been applied to the Mojo co-ax jack, by your cable, whilst in the messenger bag.

Strictly-speaking, I wouldn't really construe that as being Chord's fault. However, I anticipate that they will be willing to rectify it without enormous expense.

Contact your dealer, and please let us know how things pan out with the repair. [​IMG]

14. faran

Thanks @Mimouille. I think your stack looks awesome with the bumper and 3M so I might as well order it and not worry about the leather case. I prefer your clean lines to my ugly band.

image.jpg

15. NaiveSound
    I stack dx80 /mojo using 2 male velcro tapes on each Dap, then use hot glue on just the velcro, it's a solid nice way to do it without ruining the surface of the equipment and if you ever want it off you can just peel the velcro part

First

Back
603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612
614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623
Next

Last