1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by Mython, Oct 14, 2015.
First

Back
599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608
610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619
Next

Last
  1. Light - Man
    Have you had your ears dewaxed recently - if not perhaps buy yourself a pet snake or 2. [​IMG]

giphy.gif

2. Reignfire
    Is it normal? the track plays (not paused) but gets "muted" (because Mojo's light turns off indicating no connection) whenever Note 5 is being charged via wireless fast charger, but resumes its normal operations quickly as soon as you took out the phone from it's charging state.

I'm using USB Audio Player Pro app, Note 5 connected to Mojo via USB.

3. masterpfa
    Could be Samsung set of instructions for the phone, for example to shut down USB during charging or something of that nature

4. Dobrescu George
    So.. how much hiss actually is there?

5. gavinfabl
    Received my coaxial cable from @derGabe today. Was posted on 8th Jan. Took 4 days to arrive. Cable looks excellent and sounds fab too.

6. mscott58
    Haven't had any such issues with my Noble K10's. 

7. betula
    What desktop amp would you say has got the same or similar sq to Mojo?

8. bflat

What if the memory was.....

NEEEEIIIIILLLLLL GET IN TUUUUUNEE AND GET IN RHYTHM!!!!!!!!OMFG I HATE YOU AND WANT TO PUNCH YOU IN THE FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AND FOR THE LAST TIME STOP SAYING 'hey, hey, my, my' EVERY TIME I CORRECT YOUR LYRICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HOPE YOU FALL DOWN A WELL AND DROWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spook76 likes this.
  9. Skyyyeman
    No hiss with my Mojo + SE846.  None, nada, zilch

10. dgcrane

I am listening to this combo right this very second and not an ounce of hiss.... AK120 with Sysconcepts optical cable > Mojo > SE846

11. zeddun
    Mojo sounds great with my AKG K3003i using a Moon Audio Black Dragon USB cable and PC/Mac or adding the Apple CCK to stream Tidal via my iPhone 6s or iPad Air.

12. Ike1985
    No hiss w/16 ohm ADEL a12's.

13. Torq

As Rob Watts has commented previously, there is hiss present with the SE846 ... at a very low level (3uv or ~24dB as I recall).  Many people simply won't hear it, some people's hearing is more sensitive and will.  It's at an incredibly low level, but if your hearing is sensitive enough its there.

It's MUCH lower in level than, say, an RSA Intruder though.

HiFiChris likes this.
  14. Dobrescu George
    This is why I was curious mostly compared to Hugo, because something similar was stated about Hugo by some people, and I could definitely hear the hiss with Hugo, though music sounded much cleaner and dynamic than on all DAC/AMPs compared to it. There still was some hiss, for me.

15. dgcrane

The benefit to getting old I guess :)

First

Back
599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608
610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619
Next

Last