Chord Mojo(1) DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆
Jan 4, 2016 at 12:26 AM Post #8,402 of 42,759
What custom IEM do you guys have with your Mojo? What pairs good with it?

Looking for *fun* energetic, engaging *impressive* sound.... Lol

To my ears the Mojo and JH Angie pairing is definitely WOW factor 10. But that's my preference, YMMV.

Jan 4, 2016 at 12:28 AM Post #8,403 of 42,759
Hey guys, yet another question :)

It seems that many power adapters sold here are 2.1 amps instead 1 amp as requested by the Mojo's manual.  Based on my reading, a higher amp output on the power supply won't matter as the device itself will draw the amount it needs.

Is this correct?  Is it safe to use a 2.1 amp charger for the Mojo?

Thanks
zambz

Most USB chargers are ~2A and 5V charge rating. It will be fine for you.

Jan 4, 2016 at 12:34 AM Post #8,406 of 42,759
anyone have a nice stack of the mojo with an android device? Im going away from idevice due to the extra camera connector cable.

You may want to watch this:

http://www.head-fi.org/products/chord-mojo/reviews/14867

Jan 4, 2016 at 12:58 AM Post #8,412 of 42,759

Thanks.
Looking forward to your interpretation of not ugly as ****

Sorry that sounded a bit too harsh for what it was. I understand the massive screen real estate and stuff so i do get that. Its just a tad bit bulky and since its a stack id want it as minimal as possible. It just looks symmetrically odd with the square hump on the back. Considering you mentioned you had an OCD tendency im surprised you prefer this stack so much.

I havent made up my mind on what transport to use yet however thinking as comparison say the pic of the AK100 with the mojo along with a nice neat right angle connectors, that just makes more sense to me at the moment. I do want to use android though instead of AK if possible. Someone mentioned they had good results with the Sony Z5 compact....

Jan 4, 2016 at 1:05 AM Post #8,413 of 42,759
Thanks bro! Ok saw the video and personally that stack looks ugly AF. I might have to go the AK100 path LOL

Ok, not sure what you were expecting with Android device compared to IOS. There's A&K (which isn't the typical Android GUI), FiiO X7, DP-X1, or ZX2. All of them are fairly large. The only perfect size match is the AK100/120. If stacking size is important than A&K is your best bet. For streaming features you need to look somewhere other than A&K. I guess it all depends on what your looking for. You can look at a multitude of pics in the threads picture gallery as well to get an idea of different devices stacked with the Mojo.

Plus you realize there are one cable solutions with IOS devices. Please read the third post.

Jan 4, 2016 at 1:13 AM Post #8,415 of 42,759
here's a crazy idea for IEM's with Mojo: CX1.00 from Sennheiser.... 

Sounds just wow and a wow pricetag!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back