1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by Mython, Oct 14, 2015.
First

Back
511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520
522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531
Next

Last
  1. Hawaiibadboy Contributor

Separate cover dressed

IMGP3982.jpg

Put on

IMGP3983.jpg

Very strong very clean

IMGP3987.jpg

2. x RELIC x Contributor
    Waaaaay back, early in the thread it was determined that 3G and LTE showed little to no EMI noise, but 2G/Edge cellular reception was very noisy. I heard no noise until I switched to 2G/Edge and it was brutally obvious. That's another factor besides cables acting as antennae.

3. jarnopp

I have the iPhone 6S and have been using "CCK" and supplied USB/micro cable. Sometimes I get interference noise. Not sure if it's when on LTE or 4G only, etc. but, when I hear it and look at the phone, I'm usually getting an email or other notification. I have gone the opposite of many here and use a 3- or 6-foot USB cable with the CCK and keep the phone further from the Mojo. Seems to have cleared it up. Also makes it easier to use the phone for selecting songs and such.

4. oliverpool

Perhaps you can add that there are 2 levels of brightness indicators. You can change between low and high by pressing both + and - volume buttons at the same time to switch between them.

Mike_TNT likes this.
  5. AudioBear
    RFI and antennas border on black magic.  Sometimes just twisting a cable can pickup interference.   

6. ipccheng
    Hi,

I have got my Mojo yesterday, and have charged it for overnight. I have played it for a couple of hours this morning. When I charged it again (I have turned it off), all the balls flashed once but the charging light was off. I have tried it on different chargers, 1A or 2.4A. Is it normal?

Rgds

7. omastic
    The lights flashing once upon connecting the charger is normal. The charging LED lights up only after a few seconds. 

8. Ike1985

I've heard all the greats in the highest quality DSD possible with the TOTL ciems and mojo and I can tell you with certainty, 24/192 is just as good as DSD from mojo. I actually find myself preferring 16/44 cd rips as they are more silent without the clicks and pops of 24/192 vinyl rips.

9. Ike1985

Also reppin the A12's and grinning from ear to ear at times while using them with mojo.

10. jonnymooshoo

Well I was originally planning on some 1/8" wood screws so this seems like a better idea :)

11. SearchOfSub

After reading Robs recommendations of ferrite cables I was curious and digged through all my cables while organizing and lucky enough had one lying around. It was a displayport ferrite shielded (end to end) and it made a difference in lag time as well as producing clearer and better picture on my monitor (colors pop more as well as uniformity). It sure as hell did make an improvement on my monitor/video lol.

12. Skyyyeman
    My experience also using my iPhone 6S

13. jmills8
    Try Mojo with a warmer sounding amp.

14. nmatheis Contributor

Tried with various IEM, and no problems with my iPhone 5S as of yet even with streaming.

15. x RELIC x Contributor

Change your cellular settings to 2G, let me know what you hear. :wink_face:

First

Back
511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520
522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531
Next

Last