1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by Mython, Oct 14, 2015.
First

Back
469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478
480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489
Next

Last
  1. RamblerBoy
    thanks for replying. sorry not a dap in particular. what about apple's line out or androids's usb out. isn't that how phones are connected to the mojo's usb input? 

thanks. i am also looking into pairing this with my phone.

2. emilsoft
    Wish the Mojo didn't skip the first second on every track on TIDAL.. It also keeps cutting off on Linn streaming radio (which works fine otherwise with other usb interface - might be the streaming buffer), it's frustrating.

3. Uyski
    I was planning to buy this one.
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/DeLock-Extension-Cable-Female-Micro/dp/B008YU99EQ/ref=sr_1_3?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1450528140&sr=1-3&keywords=delock+ferrite
    I don't think there's alot of difference though, as long as it has a ferrite core.

4. Hawaiibadboy Contributor
    What is the rec'd cable for the 

Micro USB B to Micro USB B

Mojo  to Note 4

Thanks for any help

5. masterpfa
    I do not know if the OnePlus X is similar to the OnePlus One, but I could not get the OTG cable to work with my OnePlus One and I have tried quite a few OTG cables
    OnePlus X may be different

karmazynowy likes this.
  6. GreenBow
    Ref: The first second missing of manually selected tracks in Foobar and JRiver.

Rob Watts of Chord Electronics. Post 6822 http://www.head-fi.org/t/784602/chord-mojo-the-official-thread-read-the-third-post-for-updated-info/6810#post_12160397

I made post #45 over here asking if folk had this all working. No-one replied yet. http://www.head-fi.org/t/788913/chord-mojo-issue-solutions-thread/30

7. Nikonkit
    Is it possible to connect an iPod classic to input data to the mojo?

8. unvarnish
    Has anyone added inexpensive extra amp to Mojo to drivre HD 800? I 'accidently' bought Aune B1 to add extra power to my mojo and now I'm thinking if I just wasted extra 180$. :frowning2: Should I return it?! :frowning2:

9. StryGR
    IMO yes.

And this because Aune S16's own headphone amp (Aune S16 is the dac/amp model) is nothing special as my friends say.

Hugo / Mojo's output is portable reference class!

10. salla45
    this is the one I use for my S5. Works a treat. But you'll need USB Audio Player Pro also (application).

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/301228419677?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

11. salla45
    I've read very good things about the HD800 being driven directly by the Mojo without any further amplification. Anything you add into the signal path between mojo and your HP's is going to mean you'll lose some of the Mojo Magic :frowning2:

I am using T1's which are probably as hard or harder to drive than the HD800's and they work beautifully. Indeed I've had them AND the HD600's being driven together well by the Mojo via the 2 outputs.

My feeling is return the Aune if you're finding the HD800's working well without it. 

12. salla45
    Thanks to Mojo...

I listened to all of Funky Tonk off the Live Evil Miles Davis album today. 

Completely mesmerised. Finally it made sense!! :)

Probably the first time Ive actually listened to it from start to finish!

13. raelamb

Haven't tried to connect mine but I'm sure it will work as long as you use the old 30 pin connector. Will probably be even more seamless as Apple wasn't as stringent in protecting their proprietary output then.

14. stefanolandesca
    I need advice. Im about to splurge on a portable amp or amp/dac for my fiio x3ii and ipod touch 6. I will be using iems like yamaha eph100 and dn1000. Will the mojo will fit my setup? Or would i be better off with a fiio e12a? Or maybe oppo ha-2? I mostly listen to metal and trance. But i enjoy a little jazz and orchestral too. I prefer a warmer sound sig but plenty of details.

15. headwhacker

All it is good for is color the signal from the mojo. It can't function as an amplifier because Mojo may have a higher output than the B1 due to it's high output impedance. Worse is you may end up with clipped signal given it's lowest gain is at 5dB.

First

Back
469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478
480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489
Next

Last