1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by Mython, Oct 14, 2015.
First

Back
447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456
458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467
Next

Last
  1. SearchOfSub

Same thing with Hugo in my experience. Hugo + Evolution Acoustics MMMicroOnes was very very good.A dealer came to my house one time because I was on a verge of buying Stillpoints for my speakers and after listening to the MicroOnes and Tekton Lores, he didn't ask much about the speakers but asked what the DAC/AMP driving the speakers were. Ofcourse it was the Hugo!

2. GreenBow
    I just read of a new phone being released in January 2016 which is claimed to have 15-day battery life. ......  Oukitel K1000 It runs android so could be an ideal file transport.

Priced about £150; 8pm camera.

3. Mython Contributor

Does it have expandable memory?

4. imattersuk
    Why would you need a 15 day battery to pair with Mojo when the Mojo has 10 hrs ? Also many Chinese phones do not support OTG.

5. Mojo ideas
    A fifteen day walking holiday with a mojo in every pocket sounds like a great time to me!:blush:

6. salla45

"but for various reason I don't get as much time with it as I'd like. Headphone listening is something I can enjoy even when I'm working however."

Welcome to the new normal :)

Glad you like it. As you use it more, you appreciate its flexibility, on the go, at home, with IEMs with hard to drive cans. And of course, with that SUPERB sound. 

Indispensible.

7. music4mhell
    Hello All,

Just a small doubt.

What's the difference between below two scenarios :

Mojo is having

1. Line Level out (3V)
    2. Full volume

Sometimes i will use Mojo with my Genelec speakers.

So i want to know, will i hear any difference if i am not using Line OUT with Active speakers ?

Regards.

8. x RELIC x Contributor

Only difference is the amount of voltage. Same circuit, same clean output. 'Line level' is nothing more than a shortcut to 3V on the Mojo. You aren't bypassing an amp in 'line level' mode as there is no seperate amp built in to the Mojo. It's output is the discrete variable analogue output from the DAC.

music4mhell likes this.
  9. music4mhell
    Thanks for the reply.

So my doubt remains the same.

Mojo with Highest Volume output and Line level out, Both are same ?

10. SearchOfSub
    Does Mojo have more power wpc than Hugo?

11. ezekiel77

Mine is AK100ii > Mojo > Angie.
    It gives a slightly cleaner (there's that word again), more transparent sound than AK100ii > Angie alone.
    Bought it based on the first Mojo review so the Angie will be driven better.

12. TokenGesture
    I can recommend the new Earsonics sem9 with mojo - excellent sound

Just taken delivery of the Pioneer Dap so I'm hoping my portable headfi journey is now over for the forseeable!

13. x RELIC x Contributor

Same signal path, different voltage. Highest volume is more voltage. Don't worry about double amping.

14. x RELIC x Contributor

I thought it was the same.

15. davidmolliere

+1 on that, this combo is pure bliss :)
    The S-EM9 sing so well with the Mojo, spectacular dynamics, imaging and separation!
    I am not sure I can justify keeping the ZX2 now (a bit expensive as a pure transport solution), and given the leap in SQ I am willing to take the Mojo on the go...

First

Back
447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456
458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467
Next

Last