1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by Mython, Oct 14, 2015.
First

Back
359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368
370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379
Next

Last
  1. johndean
    I can get the Mojo to work with my iphone 6 plus but not a iphone 6splus i have .

Using camera connection kit and stock cable .Is there a setting in the new 6s plus that im missing? 

it just defaults playing through the phone speaker.

2. johndean
    Well I switched back and fort a few times and got the 6s plus to work. 

hmm i hope this doesnt happen when i travel.

3. Libertad
    quick question can i use this connected to the pc on constant play or will the battery hold it back? Im going to have this by my desktop mostly and i listen for more than 10hrs on some days and id like to know from pc users how it fars thanks in advance.[​IMG]

4. Rob Watts

Mojo, like Hugo, has been designed so that you can have the charger plugged in constantly. So on a desktop charge and run it at the same time. Once its fully charged, the charger will just supply enough current to balance Mojo's current draw, so no net current from the battery.

Rob

Chord Electronics Stay updated on Chord Electronics at their sponsor page on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/chordelectronics https://twitter.com/chordaudio http://www.chordelectronics.co.uk/
    onsionsi likes this.
  5. lurk
    i am considering getting a mojo to 'replace' my hugo due to the substantial size difference
    is there a side by side comparison done yet for pro and cons of each unit? I am sure i won't miss the bluetooth feature

been going through last few pages, just too many balls jokes to shift through

6. jamato8 Contributor

To me the Hugo is a little flatter sounding, regarding freq response. There is a little more detail retrieval or a little different way of presenting the detail. They are both excellent, as you have discovered with the Hugo. To me, they do sound different and both in a positive way regarding sound and you have the wonderful form factor of the Mojo. 

7. glider
    Interesting. I don't get any "latent" hiss on Shure SE846s. If there's hiss on the recording it certainly comes through, but I don't hear any otherwise. 

spook76 and johndean like this.
  8. Libertad
    My life is complete
    20151121_1313551.jpg

9. GreenBow

Hahah, great post.

10. johndean

I don't get any hiss at all with Westone , Nuforce and Sennheiser headphones , iems

11. Libertad
    so initial charge is 10hrs right before use?

12. jamato8 Contributor

Only if the Mojo hasn't been used for a long time and the battery is very discharged, which new, it is not. It should only require a few hours of charge before the light below the USB on the Mojo goes out. That is all the charge it needs. I just use and charge with a 2 amp and it does fine even when new. 

13. Heartsmart
    Have you noticed any change in sound signature with burn in?

14. Dithyrambes
    Jebus......Its smaller than I thought it would be.....and sounds pretty freaking amazing ASDJKLFJLKRWJFKLFAJ :)

15. jamato8 Contributor

I have noticed it is a little more open with burn in. Out of the box though it is fine. I have heard more changes from other electronics. I also think the detail improves some and transparency but again, good out of the box. 

First

Back
359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368
370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379
Next

Last