1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by Mython, Oct 14, 2015.
First

Back
295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304
306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315
Next

Last
  1. sling5s

thanks. 

2. Jazzi

Thanks @sling5s!  After seeing your post I picked up the phone, Todd answered, ordered, and my Mojo will be shipped tomorrow!  I'm sure Moon Audio will have no problem selling the unit I ordered two weeks ago.

3. sling5s

My pleasure. No wait is always a good thing. 

4. sfoclt
    Can one use Spotify on an iPhone (6+) with the Mojo?  (I saw earlier the answer was yes for Tidal but wasn't clear for Spotify.)

5. Torq

Thanks for the  tip!

I just called, got Todd's last in-stock unit, which I'll have on Wednesday!

Can't wait to see how it pairs with my various cans and how it stands up next to the RSA Intruder and ALO Audio Int+ OE ...

6. subguy812
    Thank you. My Mojo arrived starting to charge.

7. Barra
    We have a the Seattle Head-Fi meet coming up on 12/6 - I know a number of us would be grateful if you showed up to show off your new Mojo with your RSA Intruder and ALO Audio Int+. [​IMG]

http://www.head-fi.org/t/786850/seattle-meet-12-6-15#post_12062832

Congratulations on your new toy.

8. xeroian

If you buy face to face you have no legal right to a return if if you don't like it. Many customer friendly retailers do offer a refund if you have not opened the box but very few offer a refund if you have been using the product.

However if you buy using the Internet or by phone then EU law gives you a right to return a product for any reason as long as you tell the retailer by email or letter within 14 days of receiving the item. You are allowed to break any seals on the packaging and to have used the product. There are some exceptions under law but hifi equipment is not one of them. Do this too often though and a retailer may decide to close your account.

An interesting twist in EU law is that the Internet seller has to tell you on their website about these return rights. If they don't then the legal return period extends (to 12 months I think) to encourage the dealer to get things right.

Ian

9. subguy812
  10. emilsoft
    My Mojo just decided to switch off by itself whilst charging and playing music on my headphones (Oppo PM3).. it is getting a little warm but not at the level I expect it to turn off.  anyone experienced this?

11. Clemmaster
    No, that's a micro-b USB 3.0 connector. You need the regular micro-b 5-pin connector.

12. Paul Meakin

I've had mine turn off like this but it had got quite hot. Not too hot to touch, but certainly too hot to keep your hand on it. This was also while playing and charging.

13. Mython Contributor

I'm sure you've seen the following posts from JF.

I'm not posting them so much by way of causative explanation (it may or may not be the actual reason for what you experienced), but more by way of reassurance:

14. Paul Meakin
    Code:

I'd say that it was a comparable temperature to hot tap water; not boiling, but plenty hot enough to burn if you keep your hand in it.

I took the fact that the Mojo switched off as a positive, though, given that is what it's designed to do. It switched back on again after cooling down for a few minutes.

Mython likes this.
  15. prismstorm
    Seems like the short distance means this is specifically tailored for AK100 - Mojo connection? 

For example, this will not work for AK120ii - Mojo given the size difference and longer distance between the respective ports? 

First

Back
295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304
306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315
Next

Last