Chord Mojo(1) DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆
Sep 5, 2019 at 4:37 PM Post #39,166 of 42,759
It's really funny are we here to dissect things or just enjoy music. Yes i do enjoy learning about the engineering and theory that has gone into chord products alot but when people start arguing about it...well.:sweat:

Nobody is arguing. Just friendly discussion about Rob’s great tech...

If the topic doesn’t interest... maybe another thread does? Or perhaps there is something on YouTube that interests?

Last edited:
Sep 5, 2019 at 6:01 PM Post #39,167 of 42,759
Definitely an interesting social experiment taking place. On the one hand, this would be the valid forum, on the other, I can’t help but think you’re starting to become a target for mild criticism, and for what, for asking very very specific questions. And when you don’t get the response from the special one, or appreciate a comment from the unwashed masses, then you tell them to go to another thread.
Sorry, I’m just working my observations.
I think, if you want to ask questions on a public forum, then, like in parliament, you must give way to the noble lord, and graciously entertain them. That’s what I think.

Sep 5, 2019 at 6:11 PM Post #39,168 of 42,759
Definitely an interesting social experiment taking place. On the one hand, this would be the valid forum, on the other, I can’t help but think you’re starting to become a target for mild criticism, and for what, for asking very very specific questions. And when you don’t get the response from the special one, or appreciate a comment from the unwashed masses, then you tell them to go to another thread.

Not at all.

I appreciated JaZZ effort to try and answer the question. I said this above in case you missed it and JaZZ 'liked' it...

But posts saying "It's really funny are we here to dissect things or just enjoy music" or "Dude, go enjoy some music" add zero value to the discussion... these posts just clutter the thread. It is clear that these people don't find the topics being discussed interested.

There is no mandatory requirement to read and reply to every post... if a topic doesn't interest someone, there's other topics and other websites to visit to pass the time...

Posts like 'go enjoy some music' discourage people asking questions.

Sep 5, 2019 at 6:16 PM Post #39,169 of 42,759
Fair play. Have you noticed any trends yourself (in how people are responding) and have you any observations on those trends?

I could be imagining this.

Sep 5, 2019 at 6:21 PM Post #39,170 of 42,759
Fair play. Have you noticed any trends yourself (in how people are responding) and have you any observations on those trends?

I could be imagining this.

In this thread alone I've had to mention a few times to people that if the topic doesn't interest them, go do something else... instead of replying 'go enjoy some music'.

So that trend should be obvious for all to see....

As I said (multiple times already) these kinds of replies discourage people asking technical queries that may interest them and interest others too...

Last edited:
Sep 5, 2019 at 6:26 PM Post #39,171 of 42,759
In this thread alone I've had to mention a few times to people that if the topic doesn't interest them, go do something else... instead of replying 'go enjoy some music'.

So that trend should be obvious for all to see....

As I said (multiple times already) these kinds of replies discourage people asking technical queries that may interest them and interest others too...
I understand, it’s just interesting how groups react/act. I had noticed the trend, I imagine it’s getting more frequent as I never noticed it before.

Sep 6, 2019 at 12:14 PM Post #39,174 of 42,759
If there is a Mojo 2, it better work with the current Chord Poly.

And there should be a Mojo 2 soon given that there is a Hugo 2 and Hugo TT 2.

Sep 6, 2019 at 12:19 PM Post #39,175 of 42,759
If there is a Mojo 2, it better work with the current Chord Poly.

That's what I'm saying. I can't imagine Chord investing so much in the Poly and not be able to carry it into the future. That is, unless they make a unified unit that contains the Poly capability. But I know a lot of people here said they don't want to pay for that. Will be interesting what Chord does.

Sep 6, 2019 at 2:13 PM Post #39,176 of 42,759
I understand, it’s just interesting how groups react/act. I had noticed the trend, I imagine it’s getting more frequent as I never noticed it before.
It's like the audiophile version of crying wolf.
An audiophile asks questions, but is then continually dismissive when posters try and provide helpful answers, regularly telling them to go and read other threads.
Eventually the day arrives, when the audiophile asks another question, but no one answers.

Sep 6, 2019 at 3:16 PM Post #39,177 of 42,759
An audiophile asks questions, but is then continually dismissive when posters try and provide helpful answers, regularly telling them to go and read other threads.
Eventually the day arrives, when the audiophile asks another question, but no one answers.

The ones providing helpful answers are never dismissed and should never be... their efforts are always appreciated...

The ones replying “do a search” for information that doesn’t exist and “go enjoy some music” shouldn’t be here... they are never helpful... to anyone...

Sep 6, 2019 at 3:17 PM Post #39,178 of 42,759
The ones providing helpful answers are never dismissed and should never be... their efforts are always appreciated...

The ones replying “do a search” for information that doesn’t exist and “go enjoy some music” shouldn’t be here... they are never helpful... to anyone...

Maybe some of these questions would be better off as PMs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back