1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by Mython, Oct 14, 2015.
  1. miketlse
    Just clarifying - you connected the headphone out of the mojo, to the analogue input of the f20.

2. miketlse
    Have you installed the Chord usb drivers?

3. jarnopp
    I think the amp is probably not that good. But I would try connecting Mojo not in line out mode, as that may be too high an input voltage for the T20, though I can’t find any specs. Maybe try 4 clicks down from line out, or even 8 clicks, and see how you like it.

x RELIC x likes this.
  4. cirodts
    yes.

5. cirodts
    I'm not an expert but I find myself with your conclusion, today I try to lower the volume of the mojo in line out, and I also try to connect it to the mojo headphone output.
    The t 20 despite being cheap it sounds very good in bluetooth but not with the mojo.

6. cirodts
  7. miketlse
  8. chimney189
    Where do I get or find this?

9. cirodts
    I don't have the manual anymore, but today I do tests by decreasing the volume and going out with headphone output.

10. miketlse
    chimney189 likes this.
  11. dakanao
    People who're saying the Mojo is bass light or thin sounding with the HD 650 on USB, should try out 2 Audioquest Jitterbugs placed on the 2 different USB ports that are connected to the same bus, this high speed USB isolator (https://hifimediy.com/high-speed-usb-isolator-480Mbps), and the Moon Audio Black Dragon USB cable.

Bass is thundering with impact, and everything else so smooth and natural. Just pure bliss.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2019
  12. headfry
    I feel that many of the complaints of the Mojo - such as closed, small soundstage, poor dynamics, etc.
    are due to using a lesser cable than what is needed. I actually used the charging cable for listening,
    and when I bought a Curious Hugo Link a few months ago (for a very good price used), the improvement
    in sound was and is a revelation! I use it in conjunction with a Jitterbug (as I did before), sound quality
    is now superb and I now can appreciate my TOTL headphones and the Mojo is much better then I appreciated.

13. cirodts
    which cable do you recommend for the mojo?

14. dakanao
    To me, the Moon Audio Black Dragon sounds the most full bodied and natural with the Mojo, due to a lot of shielding. It's a bit expensive though.

15. Deftone
    You guys must really love a thick sound if you're trying to get the mojo even more full sounding.

ZappaMan and miketlse like this.