Chord Mojo(1) DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆
Aug 29, 2018 at 11:46 AM Post #37,246 of 42,765
After spending few days reading the thread I have ordered chord mojo and it's coming tomorrow.

Will post my impressions and how it compares to my oppo ha2 se.

Hope it pairs well with my hd660s:fingers_crossed:
I hope you get to enjoy as much as many here are.
PS make sure your doors at locked first with your back to the wall.

Aug 29, 2018 at 11:54 AM Post #37,247 of 42,765
What days do you all rec for use with the mojo? I'm using a m0 but it is a bit small on top of the mojo!
I have an A&K AK100

8262001.jpg

PS not a recommendation as such just an example of what I have used it with. I was for sometime looking at the Shanling M1 or M2
ikbh1u

Last edited:
Aug 29, 2018 at 11:59 AM Post #37,248 of 42,765
Hi ,

I know it might be of topic but I am thinking in buying mojo and just wanted to ask if it's worth upgrading from oppo ha2se.

Thanks for your help.

Ooooooh yes

Aug 29, 2018 at 12:08 PM Post #37,250 of 42,765
I recieved it few hours ago , still haven't used it as I have it on charging I have read that it is best to leave it for 10 hours so still have to wait untill it's fully charged.

One thing I have noticed is that it gets quite hot when it's charging .

My apologies reading the messages in the wrong order.

Yes leave it to charge for the recommended 10 hours, then plug in headpbones and enjoy.

It does get hot but nothing to worry about

Last edited:
Aug 29, 2018 at 1:02 PM Post #37,251 of 42,765
I recieved it few hours ago , still haven't used it as I have it on charging I have read that it is best to leave it for 10 hours so still have to wait untill it's fully charged.

One thing I have noticed is that it gets quite hot when it's charging .
You can nevertheless listen to it for a (short) while, it doesn't hurt the Mojo, just bears the risk of a thermal shutddown (which means there's no risk of damage either way).

Last edited:
Aug 31, 2018 at 10:54 AM Post #37,253 of 42,765
Prob a silly question. IM playing flacs out of a m0 bit the sample rate button on the mojo is red. Why could this be?

Aug 31, 2018 at 11:31 AM Post #37,255 of 42,765
It's probably because you're playing a 44.1kHz Flac file... the sample rate ball corresponds to the kHz of the file not the format, hth
Ah ok. The colour that ball shows while playing music is the sample rate and not power left in device?

Aug 31, 2018 at 4:20 PM Post #37,258 of 42,765
Hi All,

My Mojo battery drains quickly and takes a long time to charge. Chord suggested that I contact George Meyer AV, and I got a $165 flat-rate quote for inspection and repair, including parts and labor. This seems a little high. I remember someone in the forum mentioned that Chord reduced the price of Mojo battery replacement. Has anyone sent the unit in for inspection and battery replacement? How much did you pay? Any help will be appreciated. My unit is out of warranty (2-years-old).

Last edited:
Aug 31, 2018 at 7:18 PM Post #37,259 of 42,765
Hi All,

My Mojo battery drains quickly and takes a long time to charge. Chord suggested that I contact George Meyer AV, and I got a $165 flat-rate quote for inspection and repair, including parts and labor. This seems a little high. I remember someone in the forum mentioned that Chord reduced the price of Mojo battery replacement. Has anyone sent the unit in for inspection and battery replacement? How much did you pay? Any help will be appreciated. My unit is out of warranty (2-years-old).

If you are pretty sure it’s the battery, you are out of warranty, and can use a screwdriver, you can try this:
https://www.hifipro.ca/product/chord-electronics-mojo-original-battery-replacement-accessories

Sep 1, 2018 at 1:17 AM Post #37,260 of 42,765
Hi All,

If you are pretty sure it’s the battery, you are out of warranty, and can use a screwdriver, you can try this:
https://www.hifipro.ca/product/chord-electronics-mojo-original-battery-replacement-accessories

Really easy to repair if you purchase this battery

Users who are viewing this thread

Back