1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by Mython, Oct 14, 2015.
First

Back
235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244
246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255
Next

Last
  1. h1f1add1cted
    Question to all Mojo user, does anyone of you ever faced my problem I have: http://www.head-fi.org/t/784602/chord-mojo-the-official-thread/3480#post_12044276 ?

I will contact Chord support tomorrow, I only found a E-mail address from Chord, I guess no support portal or something is available yes? I'm really confused, since it works (sounds) fantastic after a while but at the beginning I have this issues :frowning2:

2. OK-Guy

h1f1... if ever you get a problem with a Chord product please contact the Dealer/Vendor in the first instance where you purchased the item, they will be able to advise you what to do and send you a replacement... if you get no satisfaction from your Dealer/Vendor feel free to send me message and I'll action things for you, hth. 

h1f1add1cted likes this.
  3. Mython Contributor

http://www.head-fi.org/t/784602/chord-mojo-the-official-thread/3285#post_12039688

In short, it's a pity that it's a bit inconvenient for you, but don't worry - Chord will be happy to rectify the issue for you (but please approach the dealer you purchased from) [​IMG] 

h1f1add1cted likes this.
  4. mjdutton

I wouldn't, I think that the Mojo is more musical that the Hugo and the TT.  I would spend it on better cans (Abyss) and more music.

5. Jazzi

Isn't Moon Audio based in North Carolina?  Driving from North Carolina to New York to pick up a shipment?  That's what I would call commitment.  I'm impressed!

6. Matzotom
    I've been following this thread from the early days and am curious where I fit in on the audiophile Scale. There has been a lot of debate over the use of dedicated dap vs phone. I have purchased a 128gb iPod touch for the sole purpose of storing music, including offline streamed content from Tidal. I listen through the mojo of course, with oppo pm3.
    Would the aficionados on headfi regard the iPod touch as a dap or a 'phone that doesn't call'
    I know that this question is a bit pointless because I am very happy with the resulting sound quality but reading the viewpoints of some folks makes me wonder if this makes me a 'target' mojo customer or audio caveman (or whatever term one wants to use for a non-audiophile)

7. Mojo ideas
    Please return the unit to your retailer and it will be replaced. We have had a very small number of units with this same problem from early batch production units, subsequent production units do not experience this issue.

8. Tony1110

The iPod Touch sounds very decent on its own and the Mojo takes it to a higher level. Doesn't really matter which category you or the iPod fall under providing you're happy with the sound you're getting.

9. spook76
    In this instance it is a DAP. As a fellow iPod Touch--> Mojo owner, with the Mojo doing all the musical work all anyone is using their DAP for is a digital storage device. If 128GB of storage is enough, as it is for me, the iPod Touch functions exactly like an AK DAP connected to the Mojo so therefore it is a DAP.

Also, if you want to play high resolution music the Onkyo HF player (download it from the App Store) works seamlessly with the Mojo and is specifically referenced in the Mojo manual.

10. derGabe
    I just found my old Sony MDR-CD780 Headphones at my parents basement and plugged them into my Mojo. Brought back the memories of those old days of listening to Music for Hours After School. And i still cant believe how comfortable those headphones are. They are literally like pillows on the ears.

11. h1f1add1cted

My local Chord dealer has 3 units on stock, I hope only my unit was the faulty one of them and not all 3 units will be the same, thanks anyway I will call my dealer tomorrow.

12. salla45
    Never seem to last long enough to become attached to them; so bloody fragile, bless 'em :) - As for UI, Ive always been an Android Man, so to speak, and its all a question of variation on a theme in this regard, Apples and Windows Phones too I guess? Seen one, seen them all. IMHO.

13. salla45
    I would tend to agree with you on this, but it's quite nice also to have a "free" or "bonus" DAP in one's possession which can play both discrete music from internal memory and stream quality music from a source like Tidal. It's never going to be the best option but rather a decent jack of all trades :)

14. coachhouse

Drew's a straight shooter and a fair businessman I bet he can't wait to get those shipments out and into the hands of his customers that being said I hope my name is on one tonight :} 

15. ksb643
    Actual pick up :

Tue 11/03/2015

CARY, NC US

Scheduled delivery:

Pending

TAMPA, FL US

No scheduled delivery date available at this time.​

Hold at FedEx LocationRequest NotificationsObtain Proof of Delivery
    1. More actions

Travel History

Hide