1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

    Dismiss Notice

Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by Mython, Oct 14, 2015.
  1. maxh22

    Music Alchemist likes this.
  2. Deftone
  3. Deftone

    ​wow mojo must be a powerful gateway drug, iv had this cup of coffee longer than you've had your mojo :p
  4. Deftone

    ​I really do but at that type of price sadly this is dream gear for me.
  5. Music Alchemist
    Thanks for the link! Looks like the release date is April 2nd. I'll just wait until it's available.
    Peter Hyatt likes this.
  6. musickid
    congrats 2000. my spdif query. lol
  7. maxh22
    No problem :)
    I'm very excited! Going to hear it tomorrow morning along with Dave and Mojopoly.  Tonight i'm saving my ears for the Orpheus [​IMG] 
    Peter Hyatt likes this.
  8. Music Alchemist
    You get to hear the HE 1? So lucky... You should try and see if they'll let you hook up your Mojo to it.
  9. NaiveSound
    So we should hear about some Poly/Mojo impressions in the near future since some of you lucky guys will get to experience it in the Canjam?
    Peter Hyatt likes this.
  10. traehekat

    Certainly hope so. I bought the Mojo anticipating that I would be picking up the Poly as well.

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. maxh22
    Yup [​IMG] 
    I'm not sure. I know the dac section is very well implemented (It better be for the money) but so far I have prefered Mojo and Hugo to all the ESS implementations I've heard
  12. miketlse
    In @Mython s abscence - Get the champagne out - 30000 posts for the thread! [​IMG]
  13. maxh22
  14. MartynB85
    So with the release of the Hugo 2 we should see quite a few original Hugo's go up for sale. Would it be worth trading the Mojo for a Hugo? Anyone that has owned both for a while care to comment on the sounds differences?
    I'm debating with myself now. Do I grab a Poly? Do I go for a second hand Hugo? Or do I just go all out and get a Hugo 2? I felt a bit bonkers buying my Elears, spending £1k more on a Hugo 2 is going to be something else entirely.
  15. jmills8
    already started.

Share This Page