1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by Mython, Oct 14, 2015.
  1. miketlse
    yes, but it is part of the 'journey' to enjoying music, and the whole process to understanding the chain from the digital file, to the sound that comes out of your headphones/speakers.

2. Naugrim
    Pretty fun journey so far!

Deftone and miketlse like this.
  3. Pedro Dixon
    I will let you know. I see a pair of Gens in your pic. I dare suggest we have a very similar flavour when it comes to sound. I have the 8040 and love them. I have thought about upgrading but I think two gen subs would be a better move IMO. 

Ditto on the Dulce Bass. I would guess they have become Noble's best selling universal IEM but this is speculation. I love them. Even acoustic music sounds beautiful through them, especially with the low end kick. The bass is so natural, it has to be heard to be believed. My HD25 lack the bass but sound fine. Then on with the Noble and it simply appears out of nowhere, layers and layers rendered perfectly. No bloat at all.

I had impressions done to go all out with the Encore as I am after a bit more air with the HF. I cannot see the Encore coming close to the Dulce in the bass dept as it wouldn't make financial sense at all.   

I will revert back after "the wait" :) 

4. AlexB73
    Is anybody listen Mojo connected to integrated amplifier with output Volume higher than 3 volt?

5. PhilW
    Can i be really pedantic too. Scaling is video sampling is audio. :wink:

ravid350 likes this.
  6. miketlse
    I am not, because I connect it to arcam which can cope with 2.75 V.
    However many months ago, people did detail amps that could cope with up to 5+ V, but I cannot remember them off the top of my head.

7. DBaldock9
    Over on the Shanling M1 thread, someone posted photos yesterday of how they're using a microSD-to-SD adapter, with a 512GB card in it.  The adapter tucks into the "snap flap" of the M1 case.  [​IMG]

Take Care,
    David Baldock

jwbrent likes this.
  8. Mojo ideas
    We are announcing at the CES in Las Vegas the first day of the show the 7th I think.

9. Deftone

The excitement builds

10. Mojo ideas
    I'm sorry about your difficulties please feel free to private message me. However can I just clarify that you contacted Chord Electronics and not The chord cable company. We are two totally seperate companies that are not linked in any way. So if by some chance you have sent a unit to them, as an unrecognised piece it may not have been correctly reassigned and sent on to us.

11. baritone
    thank you for your help yes they already contact me

12. cyclops214
    Never really knew she existed until this post thanks for turning me onto some new music.

13. DjBobby

Ordered my Mojo 2 days ago through German Amazon site. Estimated delivery date 21 January.
    Wow, 7 weeks of waiting, Chord must be overrun by orders at this time of the year. 

14. Mython Contributor

Was the order directly from Amazon, or an independent retailer via Amazon?

Chord Electronics, themselves, wouldn't be holding-up your order.

There is a distributor and then a retailer, in between you and Chord, when you buy a Mojo.

15. Mojo ideas
    Just set the volume four clicks down that 2volts RMS or there about remember that Mojo does remember it's last setting and so it will always remember that it had been set lower and it will return to that blue level setting when you switch it back on.