1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by Mython, Oct 14, 2015.
  1. RPB65
    @Mojo ideas Is there any chance of you making a case that includes the Mojo with the add on module?

2. howdy
    Great review!
    Does the case add a lot of bulk to the overall profile?

3. ThomasHK
    OK, so I was wrong...

Pushing both balls during power up will put the device in 3V line out mode every time. It's just really hard to distinguish the colours between 1.9V (=4 clicks down) and 3V.

What I was right about and what is potentially dangerous. IF you turn on the device in line-out mode, change the level to e.g. 1.9V, the next time you turn on the device in normal mode, it will be set to 1.9V!!

4. Mediahound

A little but not really that noticeable. 

5. FiJAAS
    Can I charge the mojo with an apple iPad wall charger?

6. howdy
    Hell yeah you can. Check out the 3rd post.

7. Naugrim
    So I canceled my original UK order and did a new one for ten dollars more to get faster shipping. Turns out that the first one didn't cancel. I'll be getting two Mojos.  Anybody interested in buying an unopened Mojo at my cost? :)

8. howdy
    That's what happened to me and I ended up getting just the one and refunded the next day for the other.

9. Naugrim
    Yeah, I waited like four days and it still hadn't shipped, so I gave up. Oops.

10. GreenBow

Mojo Ideas replied to me when I asked if there would be a case to encompass Mojo and SD-card module. Answer, "Yes".

RPB65 likes this.
  11. Deftone
    mojo has got me "lusting" for a dave, its a strong gateway drug.

Mython, rwelles and GreenBow like this.
  12. NaiveSound
    Black Friday coming up.... Any news on thr SD module.... My goodness.... It will be fantastic and I would think.. It will be the best transport

Do you guys think it (SD module) feed mojo via USB or coax? Or opt?

13. doraymon
    Tell me about it...
    I am already counting how much I would make selling All my rig except a pair of cans, and how much more I would have to put to afford a Dave!

14. x RELIC x Contributor

Lol! Yes it is.... :veryevil:

image.jpg

15. Deftone

i think youll be waiting until CES before you see any more modules