1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by Mython, Oct 14, 2015.
  1. tomwoo

What coaxial cable do you use? Moon Audio? Dyson Audio? I have both X7 and Mojo but don't have the interconnector. Not too many options tho.
    These cables are pretty cheap on Taobao (~$15). Unfortunately none of the sellers I contacted were willing to ship to US.

2. EagleWings
    Dyson Audio seems to be on leave and is not shipping cables right now. You may want to contact @PETEREK. Check the previous page in this thread for pics of the cable made by him.

3. EagleWings

Why not get this:

http://dignis.co.kr/product/detail.html?product_no=119&cate_no=1&display_group=3

and this:

http://dignis.co.kr/product/detail.html?product_no=114&cate_no=54&display_group=1

and glue it together?

4. tomwoo

PMed.

5. NaiveSound
  6. tomwoo

The shipping to US is about $30.

EagleWings likes this.
  7. EagleWings

You can switch the language to English. The price is $70 and the shipping is around $30.

8. NaiveSound
    Thanks guys, in that case I could just get thr normal case. I rather spend like 50$ max 100 seems a little steep for a case, I rather use that for a cable upgrade... Any ideas?

9. EagleWings

Yes, you could get this:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/A6-EASECASE-Custom-Made-Leather-case-for-CHORD-MOJO-/282193919118?hash=item41b4117c8e:g:cMUAAOSwawpXv8Ue

I have read that the quality and finish of Easecase products are not upto the level of the Dignis. But at half the price, its hard to beat.

10. makan

For what it is worth, I met Dyson himself in Atlanta last week to purchase another cable. So, he is around

11. tomwoo

Should we line up outside his house? :D

12. EagleWings

Cool. Thanks for sharing that. There are a few people here who reported that, they have not received their cables yet. So until they could confirm that, he has resumed business as usual, it may be safe for future buyers to not to buy from him just yet. In fact, I still use the cable made by him and I used to recommend his cables to many here.

But given the recent development, it is in the best interest of the future buyers to buy from else where, until we have more confirmation about him fulfilling the orders.

FullSizeRender21.jpg

Mython and Ancipital like this.
  13. makan

He replied to my email within a few hours and he came up to my hotel lobby the next day to deliver the cable. He seems legit.

14. tomwoo

It's good to pick it up in person but not all of us have the luxury to go to Atlanta...[​IMG]

I wish I could go back to China to grab one of these cables. (~$25)

TB28oLplVXXXXbVXXXXXXXXXXXX_740136855.jpg_600x600.jpg

15. jmills8
    Velcro is quick and easy to remove. I commute three hes a day by foot, mini bus, taxi, trains and I had no issue with Mojo or Hugo attached to a phone with velcro.