1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by Mython, Oct 14, 2015.
First

Back
4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Next

Last
  1. beemarman

Yes it works with iPhone using Tidal. You would need the CCK cable to connect it to Mojo

2. EH-Yeon
    oh my, the length.

3. mathi8vadhanan

Sorry for the mis-information. I mis-read the input ports as included cables. I though micro-usb, mini-toslink, 3.5mm coax were all included in box.

But the one on stock picture, was included in box with HUGO. You should be able to buy it from your Chord dealer.

4. NZtechfreak
    Not sure if anyone has mentioned this yet, but thought I would post it in case people are not aware:

You can use Bubble UPnP to access Tidal, and UAPP can then play off Bubble. Voila! Tidal working on Android phones without native USB DAC support.

gavinfabl likes this.
  5. maxedfx
    Which shipping method did you choose?? I'm from the UAE!

6. kawaivpc1
    When can i see this on Amazon?????

7. sp3llv3xit
    DSC_6820r.jpg
    DSC_6818r.jpg

8. sp3llv3xit

Enjoying my Mojo (sounds odd, because I do not feel like I am Austin Powers).

DSC_6835.jpg

9. kawaivpc1
    how would you compare its SQ to that of other DAPs such as AK240, PAW Gold, DX100?

10. sp3llv3xit

The Mojo isn't a dap.  It is a DAC/amp combo.

11. Duncan Moderator
    Yes, am sure the poster knows that, will mean what is the difference before and after adding MoJo into the mix, stock DAP vs DAP and MoJo.

12. REXNFX
    I found the Hugo lacked ultimate excitement too, any DAC's you've tried have both the refinement and the excitement?

13. alchemical
    Interesting reading about the forthcoming Mojo add-ons on Drew's blog: http://blog.moon-audio.com/chord-mojo-review/

14. kawaivpc1
    yes, it doesn't matter.
    So, does it sound close to those DAPs in the list? 
    Can it beat AK240 and P1 in SQ?

15. raypin
    mmm.....got a chance to listen to the Mojo last night. The DAP used was the Lotoo Paw 500 and headphones: AKG K812, Mr. Speakers Ether, Beyerdynamic T1.2 and Rhines Stage 7 (universal demo). I like what I heard. I was surprised by the authority of the cute-looking amp/dac. If I had to describe it in two words: pocket wonder. However, compared with its older siblings, the Chord Hugo (no longer have mine) and the Chord TT, this is clearly the entry-level machine in the Chord portable/transportable amp/dac line-up. As I see it: Chord Hugo TT is first class. Chord Hugo is business class. Chord Mojo is premium economy. I've given up the Chord Hugo and upgraded to the TT but I wouldn't mind having a Chord Mojo for my iems.

Duncan likes this.
First

Back
4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Next

Last