1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by Mython, Oct 14, 2015.
First

Back
3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Next

Last
  1. drgajet

Cool.

2. drgajet
    Can someone please measure this thing. I don't see any on the site or in the manual.

Jim

3. beemarman

Yeap. Lucky the Hugo is an excellent DAC for home use.

4. No KNOTsense
    The Mojo looks like the perfect upgrade for my AK120. What would be a good mini Toslink to Toslink cable to connect the two of them? The one pictured in the OP looks great but I don't know where to buy it.

5. mathi8vadhanan
    That comes included in the box. Moon audio might come out with a form fitted cable for Mojo, shoot them an email.

http://www.moon-audio.com/silver-dragon-toslink-form-fit-digital-cable.html

6. No KNOTsense

That's awesome! Thanks.[​IMG]

7. phonomat
    Ouch. [​IMG]

Great couch though. I think I used to have the exact same one. Have fond memories of it. Deliciously comfy.

Try Auditorium. It's listed for €599, but they'll be open to a bit haggling.

http://www.auditorium.de/index.php?lang=0&cl=search&searchparam=chord+mojo

It's where I got my Hugo. Guter Händler.

8. J4MES
    Silly question but what cables come in the box? Need to know what else I need to order?

9. Mython Contributor

The ONLY cable that comes in the box is the maleUSB-to-male mini-USB one, pictured in my second post at the start of the thread:

USB-cable.jpg

No co-axial cable is included
    No optical cable is included

10. jlbrach
    i am pleased to hear that the Mojo drives the HE1000 because I find that to be a power hungry can to be sure...if it drives that it will drive my HD800 and Ether as well.....sounds like a winner if all that is indeed the case...

11. gavinfabl
    I hope to get my review up in a few days or so too :D

NZtechfreak likes this.
  12. jlbrach
    I use the yiggy/rag combo when i am at home and i love it...i also have a Hugo that i have used when i went on a trip  to have music with me....assuming the mojo does indeed drive the power hungry cans it seems to me it would be a nice travel companion 

13. Beolab
    So does the Mojo works with Tidal/Spotify using a Iphone? Can someone confirm this ?

Yes or No ?

Then have any tested to try connect it to a external amp yet, and see how it interacts?

3. Tap lengths spec?

14. goodvibes
    That bitrate is significantly lower than 24/192.

15. cho8

Looks like a longer cable will need to be ordered too if you want to charge your mojo!

First

Back
3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Next

Last