Chord Mojo(1) DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆
May 4, 2016 at 10:04 PM Post #17,236 of 42,759
 Hello, Just buy a Mojo, fantastic sound, object, possibilities but sad that it dosn't work with Spotify..

Spotify works no problem with Mojo using my iPhone 6S. Also, Spotify WASAPI also works fine with Mojo on my Surface Pro 3.

May 4, 2016 at 10:04 PM Post #17,237 of 42,759
  Oh, i see now.

- How i use tidal through UAPP? have some step-by-step to use it?

- Another thing... do you know if can DOWNLOAD TIDAL music, and get the music to save on the SD to listen on UAPP or ONKYO?

Pretty straight forward, open uapp and select tidal.

You can only play streaming music or music from your own library.  Can't play saved music from tidal.

May 4, 2016 at 11:51 PM Post #17,238 of 42,759

You can only play streaming music or music from your own library.  Can't play saved music from tidal.

Nice bro!

Have you try do something like...

- Download the offline song on ( tidal )
- Try to find the ( folder ) where is this downloads offline and ( move/copy ) to some folder where the UAPP or ONKYO can read and play?

* I guess need some App folder ( as root ) to get access to all folders on the android, and maybe find where is the folder where is the offline songs on tidal, what do you think about bro?

May 5, 2016 at 12:22 AM Post #17,239 of 42,759

Sometimes the hype is just that....hype.

So don't get ruffled when folks see all the hoopla and over the top descriptions and cast a wary eye on it.
That wary eye makes it bit more special when the item matches the hype.
I took this pic with the IEM still in my ear. That pretty much says it all.

I'm not interrupting a 24/192 of Aerosmith's - (Mama Kin')  just to take a pic. I can do both at the same time

Bro, what app do you using to play on chord mojo? have you try tidal, and how do you use to hear on there?

May 5, 2016 at 12:31 AM Post #17,240 of 42,759

Nice bro!

Have you try do something like...

- Download the offline song on ( tidal )
- Try to find the ( folder ) where is this downloads offline and ( move/copy ) to some folder where the UAPP or ONKYO can read and play?

* I guess need some App folder ( as root ) to get access to all folders on the android, and maybe find where is the folder where is the offline songs on tidal, what do you think about bro?

Any song you download in Tidal/spotify, they are DRM protected, you can only play through their app.

May 5, 2016 at 12:34 AM Post #17,241 of 42,759
Hey everyone! 

I think I may have found a solution to those who are experiencing EMI and static when streaming their music. I bought this thing called 'RadiSafe'. I attached it to the back of my phone and to my surprise I no longer hear static when my phone is placed on my desk. Normally when someone sends me a text or email I hear a static but now I do not. Next I tried opening up Tidal and Spotify and still no static. I even tried stacking the two of them and once again NO STATIC!

So if anyone is having issues with static give it a try.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RadiSafe-Cell-Phone-Laptop-EMF-Electormagnetic-Radiation-Protection-Free-Ship-/141589598934?hash=item20f765d2d6:g:qPwAAOSwRLZUC2AE

May 5, 2016 at 1:28 AM Post #17,242 of 42,759
  Hey everyone! 

I think I may have found a solution to those who are experiencing EMI and static when streaming their music. I bought this thing called 'RadiSafe'. I attached it to the back of my phone and to my surprise I no longer hear static when my phone is placed on my desk. Normally when someone sends me a text or email I hear a static but now I do not. Next I tried opening up Tidal and Spotify and still no static. I even tried stacking the two of them and once again NO STATIC!

So if anyone is having issues with static give it a try.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RadiSafe-Cell-Phone-Laptop-EMF-Electormagnetic-Radiation-Protection-Free-Ship-/141589598934?hash=item20f765d2d6:g:qPwAAOSwRLZUC2AE

Looks pretty much like snake oil to me. Good luck!

May 5, 2016 at 1:35 AM Post #17,243 of 42,759

your mileage may vary indeed: http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/chennai/Dealer-says-mobile-radiation-shield-claims-are-false/articleshow/7387622.cms

May 5, 2016 at 1:40 AM Post #17,244 of 42,759

Let's put it this way ... IF it works all, it's also, by definition, blocking the signal from your phone on the side that it's applied. That'll clobber reception, and cause the phone to raise the gain on the radio amplifiers to try to compensate ... which will result in more heat and a sizable drop in battery life!

May 5, 2016 at 1:44 AM Post #17,245 of 42,759

Let's put it this way ... IF it works all, it's also, by definition, blocking the signal from your phone on the side that it's applied. That'll clobber reception, and cause the phone to raise the gain on the radio amplifiers to try to compensate ... which will result in more heat and a sizable drop in battery life!

Nice analysis, everything has a cause and effect :)

May 5, 2016 at 2:22 AM Post #17,248 of 42,759

Spotify works no problem with Mojo using my iPhone 6S. Also, Spotify WASAPI also works fine with Mojo on my Surface Pro 3.

No sound with my Zenphone 2 Ze551 ml using Spotify app, to succeed i have to plug usb between phone and Ibasso dx80 coax and coax from Ibasso to Modjo, a little complicated...

Go to developer option, it might be possible, the USB Audio option is disabled.

May 5, 2016 at 2:30 AM Post #17,249 of 42,759
Go to developer option, it might be possible, the USB Audio option is disabled.

it also factors the possibility that the brand rom dev didnt enable their otg support, even in vivo phones,not all can do otg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back