1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by Mython, Oct 14, 2015.
First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Next

Last
  1. proedros

bought from where ?

link , please ? [​IMG] 

2. KT66
    As someone who works in the industry I must say "hats off" to Chord for this marketing campaign and launch,

They controlled it brilliantly, silence then a few days of feverish excitement, then great launch event and ready in the shops
    the next day - others could learn a lot from this.

3. KT66
    399 ex vat?

4. emilsoft
    I picked up my Mojo today (don't tell the missus)- first impressions are very positive, it's likely the giant killer I've been look for (sounds on par/better than Lavry DA11/Oppo HA1); has a clean reference quality sound, but with a liquid midrange and zero sibilance/glare, like quality vinyl. I'm using it with Focal Spirit Pro's which are a smashing combination with this baby.. Will post more impressions later.

5. stevemiddie

Custom Cable.............They ship internationally. If its going outside of the European Union then they deduct the 20% VAT

proedros likes this.
  6. derGabe
    Thanks pal. 599 EUR is stupid though. I would be willing to pay 499, but thats it. We germans always get f'ed with those prices.

7. mathi8vadhanan
    Thanks for the information.

8. h1f1add1cted

True we always need to pay in different ways more. Maybe it will be finally priced at 499 Euros this would be a deal like you said. We will see, but my guess is still 599 Euros, like usual pricing...

9. all999
    We, Poles usualy too, but this one I got in preorder for about 499:)
    MRSP is 599 though.

10. KT66
    €599 is £444 today, that's only 10% more than the UK, you should see the prices we used to pay for a 190e or 323i !!!

Rhino73 likes this.
  11. vince741
    I guess all European will buy from custom cable then since it's cheaper.

12. beemarman

Agree[​IMG]

13. h1f1add1cted

Could you share a link of the web shop? I know a girl from Poland :)

14. justrest
  15. derGabe
    I guess i will wait on this then until someone in Germany sells it, so i can test it before buying it blindly.

First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Next

Last