Chord Mojo(1) DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆
Apr 11, 2016 at 7:15 PM Post #15,736 of 42,765
The best thing about the Mojo is that when a song begins, you are so quickly moved TO and INTO the music and are consumed by what the artists and the mastering engineer were doing and hearing, before the usual audiophile critiques (read: traps) about bass, mid-range, treble (etc, etc, etc) can even begin to distract you!  Mojo takes you to where the music is, rather then you trying to make the music come to you in the form of wishing for something else more perfect. The difference is so awesome and so freeing! It just sounds "right."

Yes, rather than specifics, Chord DACs allow you to listen to a Les Paul/Marshall combination, and make THAT FACE.

Apr 11, 2016 at 7:20 PM Post #15,737 of 42,765
Yes, rather than specifics, Chord DACs allow you to listen to a Les Paul/Marshall combination, and make THAT FACE.

This face?

Or this?

Or this?

Apr 11, 2016 at 9:33 PM Post #15,739 of 42,765
Apr 11, 2016 at 10:08 PM Post #15,740 of 42,765
i just can't wait for more modules to come out, i will buy all their modules

as mojo is magical, i totally did not expect to praise the mojo after my issues with the hugo and selling it. the mojo to me is the tiny big brother of the two

Agreed. I'm buying whatever they sell for the Mojo, even if I don't need it. :grinning:

I can't wait for Chords next product. Hopefully a DAP, although the SD card for Mojo sounds brilliant. Would be a great all in one solution, however that would work.

Apr 11, 2016 at 10:47 PM Post #15,741 of 42,765
Agreed. I'm buying whatever they sell for the Mojo, even if I don't need it. :grinning:

I can't wait for Chords next product. Hopefully a DAP, although the SD card for Mojo sounds brilliant. Would be a great all in one solution, however that would work.

Up until now owning a Mojo has meant spending money on other items HeadPhones, DAP's, cable and interconnects.

I think there will be mutiny once the SD Card attachment with UI is released, DAP manufacturers may call for a boycott of the tiny Mojo 
blink.gif

I can see myself getting them all too or at least the SD card module and the OTG/ACK module at least.

Apr 11, 2016 at 11:22 PM Post #15,743 of 42,765
Has anyone compared the Mojo and the QP1R sonically ?

I did and found the Qp1r to have a FiiO X5 like G.U.I...(in it's 1st beta ....really really bad). The sonics? bright,light thin FiiO X7ish. Some folks would call that analytical.
I tried several DAP's and only the very odd looking PAW Gold sounded like a Mojo alternative but the screen and G.U.I is uber geek Star Trek.

The stunner is that the QP is more that double the cost of the Mojo and sounded inferior to me and was a flashback to FiiO X5 but with a less useful touch wheel if that can be believed.

Mojo
Aaaaaaaall day long.

Why the QP and not the PAW are being discussed is making me confused?
The PAW is crazy expensive but sounded fantastic and is a unique interface experience. The QP is not. All my opinion but so is everything else in this thread aside from graphs of tests.

F.Y.I.

Pink Floyd "On the Run"
America  "Tin Man"
Pimp C  "Coming Up, The Sweet James jones stories"

Flat EQ

Apr 11, 2016 at 11:24 PM Post #15,744 of 42,765
Definitely. Going to have a significant impact on dap sales. This thing still amazes me... All in that tiny box...

I've spent $400 in music in the last 2 months thanks to the Mojo, and I'm very happy about that. :D

Apr 11, 2016 at 11:59 PM Post #15,746 of 42,765

Did someone say Mojo is "all about the music" ?

Or was it "all about the smartphone" ?
biggrin.gif

It's all about smarter phone
smily_headphones1.gif

I also upgraded almost my entire music library and sold my bassy IEM and use audiophile targeted IEM and add EQ and power. My Mojo lets me have my cake and eat it too. Big bass and clean mids. I got a black belt in EQ so it's fun. Mids are awesome. Long time no hear.

Apr 12, 2016 at 12:50 AM Post #15,747 of 42,765
Did someone say Mojo is "all about the music" ?

Or was it "all about the smartphone" ? :D

All about smart music...... :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back