Chord Mojo(1) DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆
Apr 6, 2016 at 5:00 AM Post #15,421 of 42,765
I wonder if the module thing was a bit of an after thought since nothing is built into the "chassis" other than the ports to support clipping or otherwise fixing another piece on.
Hopefully the "CCK House" will be moddable to take the Sony cable too (they are pretty similar in size). Dremels at the ready!
providing the Sony connection has a standard femail USB plug it will fit fine. I must say about this adaptor! It's no after thought, it protects the vulnerable micro USB connections, it takes both the Apple CCK and a suitable android cable which we will be supplying ( android only ) the adaptor is the shape and size it is to both to swallow completely the large end of the CCK and its size is also to be consistent with following more complex modules additionally it's size allows for it and the Mojo to be banded to a phone leaving the screen free from the bands. Note we have two sizes of case under way with the longer version fitting the mojo and adaptor. I hope that clarifies some points.

Apr 6, 2016 at 5:25 AM Post #15,422 of 42,765
So I finally broke down and ordered a Mojo. I'm going to be using this with my iPhone 5s so I'm wondering do the cables that I use matter at all sound quality wise? I ordered this cable:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B013JMBAMC/ref=ya_st_dp_summary

Apr 6, 2016 at 5:26 AM Post #15,423 of 42,765
So I finally broke down and ordered a Mojo. I'm going to be using this with my iPhone 5s so I'm wondering do the cables that I use matter at all sound quality wise? I ordered this cable:

* tracking link removed *

Haha, you linked your tracking info! At least it's on time to arrive on Friday. :wink_face:

Apr 6, 2016 at 6:25 AM Post #15,425 of 42,765
Woops lol, my phone has been a little glitchy lately, don't know why my initial copy command didn't go through.

Edit post plz :)

Hadn't seen that one before, and I'm not sure it will work to transfer the audio bitstream, but you never know. It does say MFI certified. Please keep us updated when you receive it (on Friday :wink:).

:beerchug:

Apr 6, 2016 at 6:53 AM Post #15,426 of 42,765
Using the Mojo on the go (trains, buses, mini buses, taxi, walking) I have noticed many peopke staeing at my Mojo not because the like the Mojo but cause if the lights.

Apr 6, 2016 at 6:57 AM Post #15,427 of 42,765
Using the Mojo on the go (trains, buses, mini buses, taxi, walking) I have noticed many peopke staeing at my Mojo not because the like the Mojo but cause if the lights.

"Look at the shiny-shiny..!"
biggrin.gif

(for the Frankie Boyle fans)

Apr 6, 2016 at 7:10 AM Post #15,428 of 42,765

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B013JMBAMC/ref=ya_st_dp_summary

Interesting.

I see Anker also do a 12" version of that cable. Looks like a nice value-for-money product, so I'm very interested to know if it functions as Mojo users require, even though it's not ultra-short.

Apr 6, 2016 at 9:03 AM Post #15,432 of 42,765
Battery question. How long does the battery light stays Blue? I hate it when its not BLUE!!

Apr 6, 2016 at 9:06 AM Post #15,434 of 42,765
Apr 6, 2016 at 9:07 AM Post #15,435 of 42,765
Gosh, imagine the visually impaired using a Mojo. I bet they just "enjoy the music".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back