1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by Mython, Oct 14, 2015.
  1. jmills8
    First day of using the phone/mojo out doors and on the train. The pair is working but its heavy and when I put my stack in my jeans I accidently am changing the volume somewhat too easily. The pros well the pair do sounds good together, lots of bass slam now. I can easily change the volume by pressing on my jean. A volume lock would have been a good idea.BTW in jean pocket the Mojo gets really hot.

20160404_175516.jpg

20160404_175505.jpg

20160404_183936.jpg

20160404_184026.jpg

Hawaiibadboy likes this.
  2. Blasyrkh
    Is that the Mate 8? does it work well with the mojo?

you should use a VERY large pair of jeans to be able to put both in your jeans without trouble....with mate 7 alone it was already slightly bothering

3. jmills8
    Yes, I went through four new phones within four difficult days. Then ran into this phone. Every music app works on it.Yeah I carry this stack plus a Note 5 and backpack.

20160404_185734.jpg

4. hellfire8888
    Any qp1r owner here ? Do I think qp1r is better than mojo? Me currently own cayin n6and mojo . Not sure she there qp1r will add any value or not.

5. Mojo ideas
    Hi they are currently in production now and will be available in May. I'm sorry they have taken so long but we wanted the tooling to be just right. We know that any company can bring a case for mojo to market so we had to make sure that ours would be good enough that every one would like ours best.

masterpfa and SteveOliver like this.
  6. GreenBow

Are you going to make a case for those of us that will buy the SD-card module please? We would possibly need another design that covers both Mojo and module. Please, please?

7. Mython Contributor

Can you feedback to me about this, please:

The 3rd post is continually being modified, but the links are there, still (differently-formatted, but absolutely still there, with pictures now). If these are not displaying correctly, I need to know! [​IMG] 

OK, I can see that x RELIC x's L19 link is working, so I'll go ahead and re-instate that. I hadn't linked the L19 because the previous PenonAudio link for the L19 was dead, when I was updating that section of the post, a few days ago. But please, everyone, let me know if there are any problems with any of the other CCK cable links. Anything within a spoiler, that's blue, is a hyperlink, and I've hyperlinked the cable pictures themselves, as well.

I've also requested Phil (Custom-Cables) and Drew (Moon-Audio) to send me pics of their various device-cables, appropriate for Mojo use, and will be adding these to the various sections of post #3, as and when I receive them.

8. Mython Contributor

Peter Hyatt likes this.
  9. Mojo ideas
    Yes there will be a longer case version for that purpose.

masterpfa and GreenBow like this.
  10. Kira69

Thankd you for this Mython. Yesterday I requested some CustomCable cable photos and it seems no one noticed.

Mython likes this.
  11. TheTrace
    Hmm.. Thinking of purchasing a Mojo, the only thing that stops me is the lack of balanced configuration. But all the stellar reviews have me questioning if that's a factor even worth being concerned about.

12. Mython Contributor

If you haven't done so, already, please read the section 'Regarding Mojo's Output Stage' in post #3

It covers a lot of ground, including the reasons why Mojo is a single-ended rather than balanced configuration.

13. TheTrace
    Much thanks man.

14. x RELIC x Contributor

Nicely organized! There's such a wealth of info there, and now easier to access/read. I'd recommend this particular section on the output stage to every curious potential owner.

:beerchug:

15. Delayeed
    Would people recommend this as a desktop setup over a CA Dac Magic Plus -> Schiit Asgard 2? I'm more of a knob kinda guy but if the performance is a LOT better, then
    the Mojo would probably make more sense for me (I already have the CA Dac Magic Plus though so Asgard 2 would be only 300$ dollars)