1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by Mython, Oct 14, 2015.
First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Next

Last
  1. jamato8 Contributor

I will be able to try that out. 

2. Duncan Moderator
    I've still got mine, and don't intend to part with it...

For me the MoJo is like a little run around car for driving in town, small, dependable, economical, the Hugo is a grand tourer for the open road, poor analogy in the context of portable audio but I hope you get my point...

3. s7uart
    Two words: Want, need!

Chord you have made an amazing portable product at an unbelievable price! I hope you've forecasted enough stock as I have feeling the MOJO is going to sell like hot cakes.

You'll probably find that Samsung's Touchwiz OS is the stumbling block here, if you rooted and installed a vanilla Android ROM you should find that it works with an OTG cable.

stevemiddie likes this.
  4. Whitigir

How will it improve the ZX2 sound :D ? I wonder, because isn't then the ZX2 is only a transport instead ?

5. beemarman
    The S5 works fine with Tidal when  using my Oppo Ha2 and ifi micro iDSD.

It also worked fine with my old Sony Z1 with the Hugo. 

6. derGabe
    Would be cool to see the Mojo stacked upon the DX90.

7. Duncan Moderator
    It is...

Haha, I could do a monster shoot-out of players / transports / inputs - QP1R (optical) vs ZX2 (USB) vs FiiO X5 (coax)... oh the fun I could have!

Oh, already reviewing my SQ comments from a few pages back, so - take them with a moderate grain of salt, I think this little guy has the SQ / tonality / accuracy pretty darned on the money (at the expense of ultimate excitement, but then you have to consider which boat you want to float!)

8. h1f1add1cted
    I already contacted a German Hugo dealer, I think at least up the end of this week I will have an answer. I already found it in on one German HiFi web shop for 599 Euro, shipping is set on November, stay tuned.

9. all999

Yeah, it should work, it's a must have feature to me. If anyone could try Mojo with Galaxy S6/S6 Edge + and let us know if Tidal/Spotify works for them. I just preordered Mojo and if it doesn't work, I'll just have to pass. Thx!

10. jamato8 Contributor

Should be soon. 

11. sujitsky
    People who ordered from Moon Audio. Quoting a reply on query for shipping times:

Hello, the units are en route to us now. It will be a couple of days before it ships.

We will know more once we actually receive them. It will ship the minute it arrives.

spook76 and sheldaze like this.
  12. s7uart

Thanks for the reply, hmm that's interesting, I was thinking of pairing this with 1+1 phone and Sony Z3 compact tablet, I would want / need to use Tidal with it. I'll be reading this thread and see what other Android users find / say. Worse case scenario is that I'll just connect it to my Sonos Connect when at home.

13. justrest
    is it metal or plastic?

14. h1f1add1cted

aluminum case

15. Duncan Moderator
    Aircraft grade aluminium

Rhino73 likes this.
First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Next