Chord Mojo(1) DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆
Mar 31, 2016 at 7:37 PM Post #15,033 of 42,759
The ground/sense isn't shorted for one. Provided it's the cable chord supplied with the mojo.

But other than that why are we even arguing. If it works. Be happy. If someone else's works. Be happy for them.

Cmon bring it in. Group hugs

I was in the mood for that 
evil_smiley.gif

What I could have said and what I should have said is the the supplied cable can be used to connect your Mojo with the adapted shown in the pictures and depending on your phone or device and Android version.

I made the assumption that the question was asked with regards to connecting the Mojo to a USB device and the above adapters work more than sufficiently depending on the connected phone/DAP.

wink_face.gif

But the inner voice won out that time (he's securely locked up again now)

Mar 31, 2016 at 7:39 PM Post #15,034 of 42,759
It matters because I'm sure there are plenty of people using the mojo that still run an older version of android on their phone.

Indeed you are 100% correct, but those same people are highly unlikely to manage to read those few posts. How many times have certain things been explained here? Refer to page 3. The likelihood of someone finding those posts, mixed in with every other post... But you are correct,it does matter. But it's been pointed out, let's move on in the spirit of the great Mojo!!

Mar 31, 2016 at 7:41 PM Post #15,035 of 42,759
Indeed you are 100% correct, but those same people are highly unlikely to manage to read those few posts. How many times have certain things been explained here? Refer to page 3. The likelihood of someone finding those posts, mixed in with every other post... But you are correct,it does matter. But it's been pointed out, let's move on in the spirit of the great Mojo!!

Will do.  

Mar 31, 2016 at 7:42 PM Post #15,037 of 42,759
  Because an OTG cable is wired different.  If you phone is on Android 4.4.2 or later and supports USB audio an OTG cable is not required.

What changed in Android software or the usb port that allows detection of data (or does the Mojo send some signal)? Might of missed this on updates to Android. For using data sticks it still is mentioned that OTG cable is required.

Mar 31, 2016 at 7:50 PM Post #15,040 of 42,759
Mar 31, 2016 at 8:15 PM Post #15,042 of 42,759
Got my  Mojo delivered an hour back. It was exciting unboxing the same. Could someone tell me what amp Charger  I require to charge it. Can I use  a 2.1amp charger or do I need to charge it with 1 amp charger.

Yep, any usb charger higher 1A or higher is fine.

Mar 31, 2016 at 8:38 PM Post #15,045 of 42,759

Well the new Samsung S7 Edge has Anddroid 6.0, and it doesn't work regular USB cable.

Sammy is notorious for making life... Challenging. Are you certain it's not working?

One possible reason is that you need the USB audio 2.0 driver for OTG less transport and if memory serves me correctly Mojo only supports USB audio 1.0 hence the need for the OTG cable

Users who are viewing this thread

Back