Chord Mojo 2 Thread ___ [product released January 31, 2022 -- starting on page 95 of thread]
Apr 29, 2022 at 1:22 PM Post #4,051 of 10,448
Apr 29, 2022 at 1:41 PM Post #4,052 of 10,448
Apr 29, 2022 at 2:02 PM Post #4,053 of 10,448
When constantly on charge, it will automatically switch to desktop mode some moment after being fully charged (purple bettery status light)
do you mean from white led (fully charged if I'm not wrong) then some minutes after (how much?) it will go purple ?
seems like my unit never reach purple mode while beeing constantly in charge since many hours now and is getting constantly hot, strangely

Last edited:
Apr 29, 2022 at 2:11 PM Post #4,054 of 10,448
do you mean from white led (fully charged if I'm not wrong) then some minutes after (how much?) it will go purple ?
seems like my unit never reach purple mode while beeing constantly in charge since many hours now and is getting constantly hot, strangely
There is a tiny LED light above the charging port (where you plug your wire). Look for that light.

Also make sure your charging thing is minimum 2A. Most cellphone charger are only about 1A, iPad/tablet chargers are more commonly to be 2.1A.

Otherwise when your unit is off, it should display purple light both on the Menu button and on the LED above charging port.

As long the Mojo 2 is on it will stay warm, just how it is lol. Mojo 1 doesn't have intelligent desktop mode.

Apr 29, 2022 at 2:15 PM Post #4,055 of 10,448
There is a tiny LED light above the charging port (where you plug your wire). Look for that light.

Also make sure your charging thing is minimum 2A. Most cellphone charger are only about 1A, iPad/tablet chargers are more commonly to be 2.1A.

Otherwise when your unit is off, it should display purple light both on the Menu button and on the LED above charging port.

As long the Mojo 2 is on it will stay warm, just how it is lol. Mojo 1 doesn't have intelligent desktop mode.
Thanks, just checked, my little led above the charging port is constantly blue blinking.
I let my Mojo 2 constantly plugged in a USB 3.0 port (from my computer) for charge and the other one in 2.0 (using included stock cable from my Mojo 2), maybe that's why then?

Apr 29, 2022 at 3:02 PM Post #4,056 of 10,448
Thanks, just checked, my little led above the charging port is constantly blue blinking.
I let my Mojo 2 constantly plugged in a USB 3.0 port (from my computer) for charge and the other one in 2.0 (using included stock cable from my Mojo 2), maybe that's why then?
That sounds correct.....??????

Blue is 75%-100% so in theory if you just let it charge it should go to Purple. When I had the Mojo 2 I leave it plugged in all the time and day time it's always turned on and it's Purple.

Which charger are you using and what's the rating on the charger? Can you take a picture of the spec sheet on charger and also maybe the Mojo 2 itself with the charging port? Thanks!

Apr 29, 2022 at 3:39 PM Post #4,057 of 10,448
How long does it take for your Mojo 2 to become ready, after pressing the power button? Mine takes exactly 20 seconds. I've timed it, multiple times, with my Garmin Forerunner 245.

Apr 29, 2022 at 5:02 PM Post #4,059 of 10,448
That sounds correct.....??????

Blue is 75%-100% so in theory if you just let it charge it should go to Purple. When I had the Mojo 2 I leave it plugged in all the time and day time it's always turned on and it's Purple.

Which charger are you using and what's the rating on the charger? Can you take a picture of the spec sheet on charger and also maybe the Mojo 2 itself with the charging port? Thanks!
Ok nevermind, finally reached that purple led ! :) (took time, but it was there)
I plug it directly from my computer (no charger at all then)
When I power my M2 on from purple, the led stays white again and no purple back when using my M2.
Is this ok ?

Apr 29, 2022 at 5:31 PM Post #4,060 of 10,448
Ok nevermind, finally reached that purple led ! :) (took time, but it was there)
I plug it directly from my computer (no charger at all then)
When I power my M2 on from purple, the led stays white again and no purple back when using my M2.
Is this ok ?
Oh then I think you're ok. The confusing part about Mojo 2 is like which colour represents what LOL.

I think in your case it probably just mean it's getting enough charging power at >4.85 vbus volts???

I always check the light on the plug side. The button light is confusing.

I feel like you're ok, if you're worried can always try a phone charger higher than 2A.

But I feel like you're ok. :)

Screenshot 2022-04-29 172756.jpg

Apr 29, 2022 at 8:39 PM Post #4,064 of 10,448
if I'm on a flight there is too much noise and I can just use airpods pro.
Then you don’t even need one jack or the mojo… Sounds like you like are arguing a point for the sake of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back