Chord Mojo 2 Thread ___ [product released January 31, 2022 -- starting on page 95 of thread]
Jan 31, 2022 at 9:28 AM Post #1,472 of 10,438
Lucky guy. I'm still not able to find a dealer in Germany with Mojo 2 in stock.

Jan 31, 2022 at 9:42 AM Post #1,475 of 10,438
The EQ feature looks interesting, but perhaps not the easiest interface for entering the desired EQ.
It would be nice to see Chord collaborating with headphone manufacturers to make dedicated EQ profiles which can then be uploaded to the Mojo2. For example something like what Audeze does with Roon.

Jan 31, 2022 at 9:48 AM Post #1,477 of 10,438
Can the Chord Mojo 2 power the Hifiman Arya? Saw a review saying that it might not be good enough for the Arya...
Is the review in English? Can you link the review? It could be helpful to the discussion.

Jan 31, 2022 at 10:21 AM Post #1,481 of 10,438
Thanks for sharing the material in your blog. I'm looking forward to receiving my mojo 2 tomorrow.

The EQ functions are a very nice addition. It would be useful to have a tool (even an Excel) which would show the sum effect of the 4 EQ filters, so do you have anything you could share?

No tool currently. But a simple excel tool is a good idea.

Wait, isn't there desktop mode? I suspect it works just like it does on the Hugo 2.

When the battery is fully charged it will go into desktop mode - and unlike Hugo 2 the battery is disconnected to preserve battery life. That meant I had to improve the PSU regulation/rejection and design the charger so that when in desktop mode it was a low impedance high current power source.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back