Chord Mojo 2 Thread ___ [product released January 31, 2022 -- starting on page 95 of thread]
Sep 26, 2021 at 6:08 AM Post #391 of 10,444
You keep hammering on this idea that Chord is experiencing a shortage of FPGA chips. I’m curious as to why you think only Mojo production would be affected if this was the case. You do realize that the FPGA chip used in the Mojo is also used in some of Chord’s higher end DACs, right? That’s why it was such a big deal when the Mojo was released at it’s price point.

Stores can still place orders for Hugo 2s, Qutests, etc… Shouldn’t they be held up due to “low availability of FPGA chips” as well?
Whatever. The point is that what you did is not cool. Let’s move on.

Sep 26, 2021 at 2:50 PM Post #392 of 10,444
Whatever.
The whatever is that you’re laboring under misinformation.
The point is that what you did is not cool. Let’s move on.
Is it though? Couldn’t the point be that maybe you shouldn’t call people out unless you’re absolutely sure you know what you’re talking about? And if that does happen, and you realize you perhaps don’t know what you’re talking about, isn’t the point that you should probably own the mistake, drop your ego, and stop calling the person out?

Sep 26, 2021 at 3:13 PM Post #393 of 10,444
The whatever is that you’re laboring under misinformation.

Is it though? Couldn’t the point be that maybe you shouldn’t call people out unless you’re absolutely sure you know what you’re talking about? And if that does happen, and you realize you perhaps don’t know what you’re talking about, isn’t the point that you should probably own the mistake, drop your ego, and stop calling the person out?
I wouldn't sweat it man, it's just a bloody chord mojo. Not like you spilled the beans on information relating to national security or anything.

Sep 26, 2021 at 3:23 PM Post #394 of 10,444
I wouldn't sweat it man, it's just a bloody chord mojo. Not like you spilled the beans on information relating to national security or anything.
Yeah, I just don’t like being called out for nothing.

I’m probably just cranky. Not enough sleep. The C/O had us up all night trying to clean up the NVX-112 Project Titan formula that was leaking into the ground water and city main, so I’m absolutely exhaus-

Oh, f___k.

Oct 11, 2021 at 12:40 AM Post #396 of 10,444
Oct 11, 2021 at 1:07 AM Post #397 of 10,444
If a Mojo 2 has a mini MScaler in it, you can bet it will be a lot less taps.

Rob Watts has already said he is not interested in half M-Scaler - nothing less than 1xM

We already have 0.05xM-Scaler in Hugo2 !

The amount of heat given off by M-Scaler's and Dave's FPGA is one clue that it can't fit in a case as tiny as Mojo

Needs a significantly more efficient FPGA to pull this off.

And the industrial design around how the USB-C is added is another clue. There is no way John Franks would sign off on that.

I can't believe some people thought that pic is real. It's a fake.

Oct 29, 2021 at 7:32 AM Post #403 of 10,444
I hope It will be available as preorder @ dealers.
And it looks like leaks (photos) from the beginning of the thread were legit.
Yeah, looks alot like those photos, it seemed too thorough to be a fake job. Maybe I sold my Poly too soon :wink: (but now I can put the funds towards the 2nd edition).

Oct 29, 2021 at 8:16 AM Post #404 of 10,444
The marbles in that Chord coming soon graphic look like that leaked image from earlier this year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back