Chord Mojo 2 Thread ___ [product released January 31, 2022 -- starting on page 95 of thread]
Aug 9, 2021 at 12:42 AM Post #286 of 10,443
Sadly I am not sure Chord or I will be allowed to attend CanJam Socal. Current USA restrictions prohibit UK citizens from visiting the USA - in spite of vaccinated US citizens now being allowed into the UK.
That really sucks. I wonder what other companies are impacted by these travel restrictions?

Aug 9, 2021 at 12:56 AM Post #287 of 10,443
All of Europe, Brazil, South Africa, China, Iran and India are prohibited. With Delta Covid taking off in SE Asia and Japan, it will not be long before these countries are added, or the policy changed. I think more restrictions are likely, as Covid looks like getting worse within the US. Delta Covid is very much more infectious.

Chord's US distributor will of course be attending.

Aug 9, 2021 at 1:12 AM Post #288 of 10,443
Sadly I am not sure Chord or I will be allowed to attend CanJam Socal. Current USA restrictions prohibit UK citizens from visiting the USA - in spite of vaccinated US citizens now being allowed into the UK.
If you were able to attend CanJam SoCal, might you have something interesting or new to share at the event? Thanks for stopping by!

Aug 9, 2021 at 3:37 AM Post #290 of 10,443
Nice try - but I wouldn't want to spoil the speculation on this thread!

Rob Watts enters the speculation thread! Hype!
No juicy details on Mojo2. Sad panda =(

DtpTdLL.png

Aug 9, 2021 at 5:43 AM Post #292 of 10,443
Good to know Chord keeps an eye around here

Aug 9, 2021 at 6:08 AM Post #293 of 10,443
Aug 9, 2021 at 11:01 AM Post #297 of 10,443
1) micro USB is rather flimsy and fragile as a connection compared to USBC which is why they are aren't used that much anymore 2) most new computers only suck as laptops only have usb c connections, therefore saving on less of a dongle.
I have a usb-c to micro. I don’t see any issue with the micro USB but I see where you are coming from.

Aug 9, 2021 at 11:03 AM Post #298 of 10,443
1) micro USB is rather flimsy and fragile as a connection compared to USBC which is why they are aren't used that much anymore 2) most new computers only suck as laptops only have usb c connections, therefore saving on less of a dongle.
Also, micro USB has a specific orientation. USB-C is the same on both sides. When I ordered by Curious Cables Hugo link, they asked me which direction the micro USB port was on my Hugo because they had to make sure the cable matched the orientation.

Aug 9, 2021 at 12:49 PM Post #300 of 10,443
All of Europe, Brazil, South Africa, China, Iran and India are prohibited. With Delta Covid taking off in SE Asia and Japan, it will not be long before these countries are added, or the policy changed. I think more restrictions are likely, as Covid looks like getting worse within the US. Delta Covid is very much more infectious.

Chord's US distributor will of course be attending.
At least you should be ok for canjam london.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back