Apr 16, 2017 at 5:12 PM Post #15,003 of 15,688

congrats, 1000 pages and 15000 posts !

an hugo 2 for free for all partecipants to this thread

Thank you!
wink.gif

Apr 17, 2017 at 8:06 PM Post #15,007 of 15,688
May 1 Canada , just sayin.

Apr 19, 2017 at 2:28 PM Post #15,008 of 15,688
After some days, i think that the hugo is incredible. seems that i´m in the recording studio.
without any doubts, hugo sounds better compared to all craps i had in the past

Apr 19, 2017 at 4:22 PM Post #15,009 of 15,688
After some days, i think that the hugo is incredible. seems that i´m in the recording studio.
without any doubts, hugo sounds better compared to all craps i had in the past

craps = dacs I assume, but yes I do agree, the musicality, especially when you stop "Hi-fi" listening and just walk around in the same room is just amazing and I never heard that before I got the Hugo...

Apr 19, 2017 at 4:37 PM Post #15,010 of 15,688
craps = dacs I assume, but yes I do agree, the musicality, especially when you stop "Hi-fi" listening and just walk around in the same room is just amazing and I never heard that before I got the Hugo...

all my stuffs. cd-players, amplifiers.
fpga and pulse array dac apart, exists the synergy between dac and amplifier.
i don´t think that hugo(or hugo 2 and other dacs from chord)are able to drive perfectly headphones like he-6 but i´m tired of complicating my life.
the headphone market is full of headphones easy to drive. so from now to the future this is my road
it´s true you must love the sound signature of chord. probably other guy preferes the tube signature, etc.
i have heard tracks known to me from a long time and i discovered new things

Apr 20, 2017 at 6:53 AM Post #15,011 of 15,688
  all my stuffs. cd-players, amplifiers.
fpga and pulse array dac apart, exists the synergy between dac and amplifier.
i don´t think that hugo(or hugo 2 and other dacs from chord)are able to drive perfectly headphones like he-6 but i´m tired of complicating my life.
the headphone market is full of headphones easy to drive. so from now to the future this is my road
it´s true you must love the sound signature of chord. probably other guy preferes the tube signature, etc.
i have heard tracks known to me from a long time and i discovered new things

I agree, this is a special piece of kit that I am sure we will enjoy for years to come.

Apr 21, 2017 at 11:40 AM Post #15,014 of 15,688
  Hugo is back from the repair shop and this time they changed both batteries free of charge. Thanks to my excellent dealer!

I'm curious, with brand new batteries, how much play time you get on a full charge.  Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back