1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Chord Hugo M Scaler - Black

Next

Last
Trader History (107)
  1. Jozurr
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    •   United States
    Selling my Chord Hugo M Scaler - black color. Barely used and is in like new condition with no marks, scratches, or signs of usage anywhere. Bought in EU, but I will include US cable, which works perfectly with the same adapter/power supply as its worldwide compatible. Comes in original box with all original accessories etc.

Price is net to me. Shipping with full insurance is USD 90 to lower 48 states.

PM for any details. Pics coming soon but you can assume its like stock as its in like new condition.

Thanks

2. STRATOVOX
    Noticed you have a silver one for sale as well. So you have 2 of them (a silver and a black) and you are selling them both?

Cheers

3. Jozurr
    Bump

4. Whazzzup
    what's with all these mscalars and TT 2 for sale?

5. Jozurr
    Edit

Last edited: Dec 3, 2018
  6. BlueFan
    Jozurr,

You’re a dealer, right? Does your still come with full warranty from the manufacturers?

7. Jozurr
    Not a dealer no - just have multitple setups. have sent you a PM.

8. STRATOVOX
    Wow. Multiple DAVEs that youve sold or have for sale as well as a couple of M Scalers (that are so new many still cant get them). Can I ask for the sake of the community "Whats the story?"?

Cheers

9. Jozurr
    Multiple setups for homes and for work which if you knew me well is what Ive always had - I had sold one of my setups earlier and will be selling the rest as my work will include a lot of travel so wont be able to use anything. I also have multiples of other rares items like crimson or code-x. Instead of spamming my thread, you can PM me for details which I'd appreciate.

Thanks

Last edited: Dec 5, 2018
  10. koven Contributor
    Including the sale of your Liquid Glass? :p

11. Jozurr
    Yes :)

12. STRATOVOX
    Genuinely wasn't trolling you man. Inherently, everyone would agree your situation is very unique and i, sincerely, wanted to make sure you hadn't fallen on hard times. As someone who is, actually, intending to buy an M Scaler, I would not want to take advantage financially of someone's misfortune by having them meet my desired price.

Cheers

Peter Hyatt likes this.
  13. Jozurr
    Bump

14. Jozurr
    Bump

15. CorvetteGarage
    Good deal here...

Next

Last