1. Superdrag81
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    •   United States
    Selling my Chord Hugo 2. I'm the second owner, bought off fellow head fi'er King CATalyst a few months ago (actually purchased it off his eBay store before discovering his post here). Hands down the best DAC I've owned. I started my new position at work that lets me work from home instead of traveling, so i no longer need a portable solution. Hugo 2 in perfect working condition and 9/10 physical condition. It is missing the screw on the bottom right as it was when i purchased it. It never bugged me to replace it, but you can get a replacement set of screws from Chord, or most likely one at your local hardware store.

Selling this to most likely save up for the Hugo 2 TT. Only looking for a sale, not looking for a trade as i have my X7 to hold me over for the time being.

Included in the sale:

- Chord Hugo 2
    - Original Chord Hugo 2 Box and all included contents
    - Tronsmart 5v 3Amp Charger ($25value)
    - Official Apple Camera Cable adapter (to connect to your iPhone / IPad) ($30 value)
    - Syncwire nylod braided USB cable ($12 value)

Price includes Paypal fee and shipping. I will ship via FedEx fully insured to the lower 48 US states only, must be your Paypal verified home address...signature will be required. Please have some sort of positive feedback as a buyer before contacting me. Thanks!!

2. Superdrag81
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 14, 2018 at 11:44 AM