Chord Electronics - The Shard Event
Oct 2, 2015 at 11:40 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 481

ChordElectronics

Member of the Trade: Chord Electronics
On the 14th of October 2015, at 2pm GMT, Chord Electronics is introducing a revolutionary new product at The Shard, London, England.
 ​
You’ve talked and we’ve listened.
 ​
The game will change!
 ​

Chord Electronics would also like to offer one very lucky Head-Fier the chance to attend the event! The winner will enjoy a champagne reception and a superb eight-course gourmet lunch with Chord presentation. The winner will be at the forefront for this exciting release. For your chance to win a place at this ground-breaking event, all you need to do is take a creative picture of you and your Chord product and we'll pick a single lucky winner from all of the entries.​
 ​
This competition is for a single invitation only. Travel and accommodation is not included.

Oct 2, 2015 at 2:13 PM Post #3 of 481
interested 
Then you know what to do, get your selfie stick at the ready :)

Good luck to everyone that enters, got a sneaky feeling that this event will be epic :)

Oct 2, 2015 at 8:05 PM Post #5 of 481
  how many say it would be chord's first dap

I was actually thinking that same thing when I first seen this. But what more, who do you think it's to compete against? Currently the AKjr and Fiio x5 g2 is really popular on the market with it's quality/price ratio. BUT Chords not known for being cheap so perhaps their going straight for the AK240 or even 380 challenge?

Oct 3, 2015 at 2:41 AM Post #6 of 481
I think you guys are missing the point of this thread, its a competition, not a discussion :wink:

Oct 3, 2015 at 5:02 AM Post #7 of 481
Can I borrow a Chord product from anyone? Or is Photoshop OK? 
biggrin.gif

Oct 3, 2015 at 7:30 AM Post #10 of 481
So, it's a game changer....personally I hope it will be something portable, like a dap or an even smaller Hugo 2
smily_headphones1.gif

Ah well, just 11 days to go...

Oct 3, 2015 at 8:37 AM Post #12 of 481
Yup, this will be big.....

Oct 3, 2015 at 9:09 AM Post #13 of 481
oh boy, this is an exciting announcement.
what could it be?

if they release a DAP I don't think they will settle for a competition against FiiO, iBasso or the AKjr. they'd go for the top I'd say.
but actually I doubt it will be a portable player... no idea what else though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back